Main Menu

Collingwood

Started by bunyip, April 26, 2010, 09:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunyip

Have a look at the Collingwood thread and click on the one "50 reasons why Collingwood is a better team than Carlton" There are some good one's on it

Justin Bieber

But you wrote why carlton is better than collingwood ;D. Or at least it sounded that way ;).

bunyip

I know. I just could not bring myself to do it.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bunyip on April 26, 2010, 09:26:35 AM
I know. I just could not bring myself to do it.
;D ;D ;D. Well it is fun to bag another team ;). I don't mind who it is either ;D

bunyip

To be honest Helly, I don't really care for either of 'em. I tried to make my "contribution" as back handed as possible

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bunyip on April 26, 2010, 11:30:06 AM
To be honest Helly, I don't really care for either of 'em. I tried to make my "contribution" as back handed as possible
Thats the way 8)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 26, 2010, 01:15:24 PM
Quote from: bunyip on April 26, 2010, 11:30:06 AM
Thats the way 8)
I like Carlton, I like Essendon, but that flogging on Anzac well........... I rest my case ;)

bunyip

Results speak for themselves MP. Geez I hope we beat Carlton  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bunyip on April 26, 2010, 10:54:03 PM
I Hope we beat hawks ;D. Going to that game

bunyip

I wouldn't like to have to put my house on either one. Both were ordinary this week. Essendon need 2 power forwards, Hawthorn need a rocket up their arse

richgo

Confirmation today lads - GO BLUES!

bunyip

Confirmation of what Rich? You beat us once last year to, where did that get you. We'll see in a month about Carlton. If they are still in thr 8 then you can get excited. I'm just glad Geelong plays Richmond next week. They have quick players to but not as advanced as Carlton. It seems to me though that Carlton without Judd are like a snake without a head.
I do admit that Carlton made us look second rate. Too many cats didn't get a sniff.

Big Lance

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 26, 2010, 10:56:50 PM
Quote from: bunyip on April 26, 2010, 10:54:03 PM
I Hope we beat hawks ;D. Going to that game
Me too, 1400km round trip better be a cracker.

bunyip

The hawks are really struggling under the weight of injuries again Biggy. You never seem to be able to put your best 22 on the paddock  :(

Big Lance

Quote from: bunyip on April 30, 2010, 04:38:57 AM
The hawks are really struggling under the weight of injuries again Biggy. You never seem to be able to put your best 22 on the paddock  :(
Theres no excuses against Essendon, its kill or be killed.