Main Menu

Melb Vs Bris

Started by MissPiesFF, April 25, 2010, 02:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Was I the only one in the entire comp to tip Melb? LOL

Justin Bieber

I'm not in the tipping comp but tipped Demons and Port to win. ;D

Figured that saints got no good forwards (well talls), and Chaplin and Surjan would have a field day down back.

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 11:21:09 PM
I'm not in the tipping comp but tipped Demons and Port to win. ;D

Figured that saints got no good forwards (well talls), and Chaplin and Surjan would have a field day down back.
You were right about Chaplin, he got 30+ disposals! I tipped Port because it was at Footy Park and without Big Nick the saints have no forward line. How good was Rodan in his second game back from a major knee reco? H looked confident, moved well.

Justin Bieber

Yeah, first quarter was quite then burst out 2nd term. Still got his old pace :D.

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 11:31:13 PM
Yeah, first quarter was quite then burst out 2nd term. Still got his old pace :D.
Yep I bet Johny Coleman is wishing he could've had the LARS surgery instead of never playing again...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 11:33:57 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 11:31:13 PM
Yep I bet Johny Coleman is wishing he could've had the LARS surgery instead of never playing again...
:'( :'( :'(. Wonder how'd he go in this day and age. Probably dominate the whole lot of them ;D

Alex7089

yep, he would dominate for sure, would love to have seen him play, only ever seen 1 4 second reel of him playing. A big loss when he went down, what's worse is now days that injury wouldn't even be season ending.