Losing to your mates team because of that one player!!

Started by SCADDICT, April 25, 2010, 04:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCADDICT

Nothing worse then getting beat by your mate who has a crapper team(on paper) then yours. This week the one player who has screwed me over is Danger!!

Juddster5

alman

Yet to happen, but expect a post when it does  :)

Master Q

Last year i lost to my mate by 2 points in the Grand Final, Captain Choice :o

HintT

My mate lost to me because he had Monty and I had Gary.

There's a moral to that story somewhere...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on April 25, 2010, 05:34:44 AM
Lost by 1 point in both my league grand finals.

Marc Murphy i put as captain due to consistency. Guess what happens..... pulls out his second score of the year under 100 and the lowest score he pulls last year. What my luck ::)

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 07:25:08 AM
Quote from: Master Q on April 25, 2010, 05:34:44 AM
Lost by 1 point in both my league grand finals.

Marc Murphy i put as captain due to consistency. Guess what happens..... pulls out his second score of the year under 100 and the lowest score he pulls last year. What my luck ::)
I was undefeated that year in my league >:(

MalteserMan

My current opponent only has like 6 or 7 different players (mostly rookies / mid priced peeps) and Dangerfield could be the difference!

Last week on paper I had a far superior team than my opponent but they had 5 or 6 players who generally average 70-80 score over 100 while all my guns failed to fire :(

Red Dirtie

Yeah i had my mate for the split round and he picked R Voldt as his captain scored 155 pts doubled 310 pts first game of the round and i picked Swan copped a massive tag only scored like 100 pts doubled i had to wait two weeks of the coaches box of sledging! Worst year ever!

ELLsendon

elxam

last year was my first but consistenly got reasonable score around 1900 and got into the finals, just

however, i got beaten regularly by top two scorers of the round ....

started this year sitting pretty on top in first 3 rds then came the 4th, scored nearly 2100 and got beaten by some dude who top scored with his highest score ever...and who was somewhere in the middle of the league

now playing the top guy and hoping my luck won't desert me, leading by nearly 200 with 10 players each

elxam

Quote from: elxam on April 25, 2010, 01:43:27 PM
last year was my first but consistenly got reasonable score around 1900 and got into the finals, just

however, i got beaten regularly by top two scorers of the round ....

started this year sitting pretty on top in first 3 rds then came the 4th, scored nearly 2100 and got beaten by some dude who top scored with his highest score ever...and who was somewhere in the middle of the league

now playing the top guy and hoping my luck won't desert me, leading by nearly 200 with 10 players each

that was DT

wish for hope

Last week i had Duffeild and Barlow and my mate had Barlow. i just need Duffeild to score 91! but he scored 88.

JSelwood14

Last year I remember taylor walker got a score under 10 and I ended up losing by 20 points.

HillHero13