Main Menu

Live Chat

Started by Hellopplz, April 25, 2010, 03:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Wondering is the Live Chat any good? might go on today for the sydney and eagles game.

P.S do you sign in on the fanfooty main page then go into live chat? or just sign in for live chat?

Alex7089

yeah you login on the main page, a lot of the chat is garbage but following the scores is good ;)

Justin Bieber

Does it lag your computer or have like a hell alot of people on it?

Alex7089

It has a fair few people on it because it has the best live DT scores, doesn't lag for my comp but I don't know if you're using windows... Never used this site while using windows..

RobsOverAchievers

Yeah but beware of toodledock he will fight with you

Alex7089

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 25, 2010, 03:58:33 AM
Yeah but beware of toodledock he will fight with you
He has punched out more people than BBB :D

Justin Bieber

Meh, like a little banter here and there. Thanks for the heads up Rob ;). Nice Alex ;D ;D ;D

Guess we'll find out soon enough Alex ;D

RobsOverAchievers

He Physcologically punches you

Alex7089

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 25, 2010, 04:01:00 AM
He Physcologically punches you
In the nose, and if you barrack for the pies he will go for your last tooth...

BratPack

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 03:52:46 AM
Wondering is the Live Chat any good? might go on today for the sydney and eagles game.

P.S do you sign in on the fanfooty main page then go into live chat? or just sign in for live chat?

Basically if you go in expecting that half the people are going to be moaning about Seaby, another 1/4 will think ROK's usual 100 is too low and almost all the rest will be fighting with Toodledock you'll be in front, but some of the chat has merit, just a matter of trying to find it

Alex7089

Quote from: BratPack on April 25, 2010, 04:05:48 AM

Basically if you go in expecting that half the people are going to be moaning about Seaby, another 1/4 will think ROK's usual 100 is too low and almost all the rest will be fighting with Toodledock you'll be in front, but some of the chat has merit, just a matter of trying to find it
That is unfair to say- Don't forget about the pathetic messes that are yelling at Goodes and Cox...

BratPack

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 04:08:11 AM
Quote from: BratPack on April 25, 2010, 04:05:48 AM

That is unfair to say- Don't forget about the pathetic messes that are yelling at Goodes and Cox...

Touche. I did forget about them

Alex7089

And the idiots saying- How the flower is X Player only on X sc points?

Justin Bieber

;D ;D you guys. Trying to talk me out of it now ;D

Might go on after lunch and see what happens ;)

chrisuzz

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 04:17:47 AM
;D ;D you guys. Trying to talk me out of it now ;D

Might go on after lunch and see what happens ;)
ill be on ive got your back ;D together we can take down toddledock