Main Menu

where is everyone

Started by chrisuzz, April 25, 2010, 03:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

where is everyone all the boards are quiet it seems like it is just me and Rob online it is very lonely  ??? :(  :'(

Justin Bieber

I'll be in and out all day. Just got a computer in my room so yeah..... ;D.

BratPack

Maybe they're all at the Melbourne Storm We really need cash Family day :P

Justin Bieber

;D ;D.

Nice to see the Front Bar is recruiting more victims.... i mean poeple ;)

Alex7089

Quote from: BratPack on April 25, 2010, 03:34:09 AM
I heard they were selling burgers $10 each, and they were just rolls with lettuce in them :S. I will be on and off as well, I don't have a comp in my room like richy-rich HP, athough I have my own laptop 8)

RobsOverAchievers

I had these people who have lifes they treat this this FRONT BAR like a hotel room, just come and go as they please!!!

nas

ALOHA everybody from Hawaii.  8)

Hang Loose.     :)

Alex7089

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 25, 2010, 03:40:12 AM
I had these people who have lifes they treat this this FRONT BAR like a hotel room, just come and go as they please!!!
We do have lives outside FF.... me not so much (:P) but other people do.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 03:38:15 AM
Quote from: BratPack on April 25, 2010, 03:34:09 AM
I heard they were selling burgers $10 each, and they were just rolls with lettuce in them :S. I will be on and off as well, I don't have a comp in my room like richy-rich HP, athough I have my own laptop 8)
Hey, I just got a computer from like 7 years ago.

Talk about richy-rich....... Naste and his hawaii holiday ::)

@ Rob  ;D

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 03:49:28 AM
LOL Alex i hope you do know i was joking , i actually quoted my mum when i was younger and i used to be out all the time , she would say " This isnt a half way house  or "this is not a hotel" I can't belive you thought i was serious.

Alex7089

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 25, 2010, 03:52:40 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 03:49:28 AM
LOL Alex i hope you do know i was joking , i actually quoted my mum when i was younger and i used to be out all the time , she would say " This isnt a half way house  or "this is not a hotel" I can't belive you thought i was serious.
I knew you were joking, that's why I said we have lives- Jokes all around :D

RobsOverAchievers

Alex7089

Yeah except I'm getting a life soon, I-Primus has this awesome deal- 67 dollars a day, you get a sports club 2 friends and a house next to a nightclub... Could be life-changing...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 04:01:53 AM
Yeah except I'm getting a life soon, I-Primus has this awesome deal- 67 dollars a day, you get a sports club 2 friends and a house next to a nightclub... Could be life-changing...
Don't think it will be ;D. Face it..... You are addicted to here ;D........... Just like the rest of us ;D

chrisuzz

i get really lonely while there are games on it seems like im one of the only people who goes on the forum while they are on :(