Main Menu

TOODLEDOCK

Started by RobsOverAchievers, April 25, 2010, 02:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchievers

Y do you have to be such a Wayne Kerr? every post you do you are just a doodlecock , why why why? why can't you just play nice.

chrisuzz

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 25, 2010, 02:46:05 AM
Y do you have to be such a Wayne Kerr? every post you do you are just a doodlecock , why why why? why can't you just play nice.
+1

RobsOverAchievers

Justin Bieber

He agrees with you.

For me, meh.

RobsOverAchievers

ok kool thanks chris:)

whats Meh? you dont Care!!

Justin Bieber

chrisuzz

not sure if he posts in the forums but if there is ever an argument in the live chat its him invloved, all he did last sunday was give m0nty sh..it for the site crashing cmon give m0nty a break, he does all this to help us and he doesn't even earn a penny (i think)

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 25, 2010, 02:54:19 AM
not sure if he posts in the forums but if there is ever an argument in the live chat its him invloved, all he did last sunday was give m0nty sh..it for the site crashing cmon give m0nty a break, he does all this to help us and he doesn't even earn a penny (i think)
Yeah he is always fighting on the Game chat he is always bagging monty, monty is big enough to look after himself but dont knock someone who provides us with this site!!!! He Just Starts  Fights...

RobsOverAchievers

Hey Chris How is your team going this Week , if my SC team was as good as DT i would be laughing. Well there the exact same thats prolly where i went wrong :( i will fix it we need to Crack the Top 20  ;)

chrisuzz

wish my SC was going better didn't pay attention to it for the first 2 rounds and copped 2 donuts each round lol. ive only had Gia and Danger play so far but put Danger as an emergency and put Pods on the field so im 125/1 so far how are you going

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 25, 2010, 03:08:42 AM
wish my SC was going better didn't pay attention to it for the first 2 rounds and copped 2 donuts each round lol. ive only had Gia and Danger play so far but put Danger as an emergency and put Pods on the field so im 125/1 so far how are you going
DT needs improvement but will improve in next couple of rounds SC ranked about 20,000 averaging 2,098 which is ok... Do you Support the crows?

chrisuzz

yes :'( don't pay me out :'( :'( we should have a win next week though.... i hope

im currently ranked 111,616 in SC, with an avg of 2051 this is my first year of SC, so not really sure what a good avg is? my SC team should get better now im starting to pay attention to it
with DT im around the 16k mark averaging just under 2000 but should improve easy enough.

RobsOverAchievers

no i wasnt paying you out lol i was saying my DT needs improvement  :D

Justin Bieber

2050 for sc is pretty good. Last year it got me a top 10k ranking :). This year i think teams more or less have mainly the same players.

i average less than 50 more and have a ranking of around 30k. A big difference this year compared to others.

You think your dt needs improvement......

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 03:35:04 AM
2050 for sc is pretty good. Last year it got me a top 10k ranking :). This year i think teams more or less have mainly the same players.

i average less than 50 more and have a ranking of around 30k. A big difference this year compared to others.

You think your dt needs improvement......
YES it does , what your DT name PEEPZ