Main Menu

What's The Verdict?

Started by Alex7089, April 25, 2010, 01:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

well as you all probably know by now Q and I decided that out DP's needed a little bit of an update so we decided to make a pact- we both changed and if either changes back so does the other. It is a big change (obviously :P) and we want to know what you think.

Master Q

You also need to add the option, like Alex's but not Q's :P But no one would vote for that ::)

Alex7089

Yeah I know, I accidentally made the thread before Iwas finished, not sure how but it's fixed now...

Justin Bieber

Eh. Dilbert seems fine but the Panic Button needs to grow on people first. You don't use it alot on the dt/sc boards yet.

Gonna take time to get used to them though.

Alex7089

Well if people don't like the pan!c button then stuff 'em. . . .  . . Hopefully it will grow, will most likely be changing at vet coach but I dunno, don't want to change it to often...

Master Q

Wally is there forever, never coming off me

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on April 25, 2010, 05:16:34 AM
1 year later......
Stuff this is wally is pissing me off I'm taking it off, his glasses are burning a hole in my soul. Can I do it? I'm gonna do it, nah wait I won't. Yeah I'm gonna *rips eyes out and falls to the ground weeping* wait weeping no that doesn't work... sneezing?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 08:25:20 AM
1 year later......
Stuff this is wally is pissing me off I'm taking it off, his glasses are burning a hole in my soul. Can I do it? I'm gonna do it, nah wait I won't. Yeah I'm gonna *rips eyes out and falls to the ground weeping* wait weeping no that doesn't work... sneezing?
;D ;D ;D

Alex7089

what a milk of a post, you think Q milk's threads? That is milking posts... shun? nah can't be bothered...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 08:56:21 AM
what a milk of a post, you think Q milk's threads? That is milking posts... shun? nah can't be bothered...
You shun Q so much, you have no energy to shun me ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 09:01:22 AM
nah just really hard to shun you while you are on your honeymoon with Q... In Afghanistan...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 09:03:00 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 09:01:22 AM
nah just really hard to shun you while you are on your honeymoon with Q... In Afghanistan...
Since when did i get married...... Even then........ :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Alex7089

if you didn't watch the gruen transfer from the start then you won't get this but quote from the pitch (segment) : Between you you had the balls to go to Afghanistan.

MissPiesFF

LOL Alex edit the avatar so it has the word 'Trade' under Panic ha.

Alex7089

that would be good... Maybe I should do it, will do some testing and see how it looks. The Don't Panic buttons didn't look as good so I'm not sure if 2 words works.