Main Menu

7's Poor Coverage Last Night

Started by Master Q, April 24, 2010, 11:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Last night (Dogs v Crows) 7's Coverage was horrible. They must of been training some young kids or something, the clock was broken in the first qtr and you could barely see the ball most of the match, they really needed to zoom in!

ELLsendon

I know at the start of the game it said 4th quarter on the clock?

wtf? seven are always bad

Justin Bieber

Never got around to watching the match last night. I don't really bother for friday night footy anymore unless the Dons are playing.

korza

Your righT guys Friday night footy is a joke.

Master Q

Alex7089

What's worse is they are considering Monday/Thusday night footy for when GC & GWS arrive, now that would be f****d up...

HintT

What - they were poorer then normal?

Master Q

korza

Jokes aside i think an 8:30pm delayed start compounds the disappointment of Friday night games. Ch 07 in its wisdom are committed to better homes and gardens.

Alex7089

Quote from: korza on April 25, 2010, 08:59:45 AM
Jokes aside i think an 8:30pm delayed start compounds the disappointment of Friday night games. Ch 07 in its wisdom are committed to better homes and gardens.
rofl, so true, what's worse is I watch it so I don't miss the start of the footy :(. If they would just play the footy live they would get so many more viewers.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 09:01:55 AM
rofl, so true, what's worse is I watch it so I don't miss the start of the footy :(. If they would just play the footy live they would get so many more viewers.
If they played it live like 9 used to, they might actually keep showing AFL when their contract is up.

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 09:04:22 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 09:01:55 AM
If they played it live like 9 used to, they might actually keep showing AFL when their contract is up.
agreed. Not worth paying all that money to have the footy when you don't go all the way and play it live, a disgrace.

ELLsendon

I just watch footy.

Can't complain!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ELLsendon on April 25, 2010, 10:44:03 AM
I just watch footy.

Can't complain!
Even thugh channel 7 value better homes and gardens more? ;D

It's footy i agree, but they could gain so much more viewers just by moving it an hour forward and show it live. You can't believe how easy it is to find out who won the game before it even finishes.

HintT

5.40 it starts here...its over before it even begins.