Mitchell

Started by daniel lucanus, April 24, 2010, 08:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel lucanus

Flame

browny_wce

well thats flowered! now im forced to make a trade or face a dougnut!
moles and banner not playing, now mitchell hasnt passed the fitness test
now i wanna keep moles i recon so:
banner for lucas/stevenson/colyer or JKT?
who shud i get???

Iceman2151

Flame

Save your trade..Moles in..

BratPack

what they said Moles earnt a last minute stay of execution

daniel lucanus

Banner for Melksham or Lucas?!?

browny_wce

saves my backside!
cheers guys
was thinking of maybe copping the 0 looking at others threads n posts
but this is good!

BratPack

Lucas is the better scoring threat but he IS on the extended bench which won't be finalised till tomorrow.

Melksham averages but at least you know he's playing.

I'd still lake Lucas but if you want to make absolutely 100% you don't donut take Melksham

Cicjose

everyone who had moles as an emergency for mitchell or on field should be very happy

elxam

moles was initially listed as Em so anyone who had both mitch and moles with only moles as Em would be very brave. they deserved the fruit of their labour

steje008

What are everyones thoughts on Sam Mitchel, should i keep him in the side or trade him out?  not sure if his gonna be injury prone now with his hammy issue?

elephants

na mate keep him he is a gun and i hope he will be back next week. you should have cover but if you are like me and have shuey and banner on the pine you may have to contempleate it:(

Fletch74

Don't trade!! He'll be back and better. Sewell playing, he'll score well too. Hopefully this week.

Master Q

Of course i am going to wait till teams are out, but what are Sam Mitchells chances of playing this week, really need him to return as Joel Corey copped a donut this week (with out me knowing) so can't handle anymore of my guns not playing...