Main Menu

The Tiges to step up

Started by richgo, April 24, 2010, 12:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richgo

I see Richmond stepping up with Foley back in their side. His in-and-under is crucial to Richmond having any sort of success this season. Their midfield on paper with Foley, Cousins, Deledio, Cotchin, Martin, Tuck, and potentially Newman & Tambling rotating through looks good enough to get them moving forward. And not before time. Good to see Hardwick persisting with the young blokes regardless of them getting pasted on a weekly basis. These guys are not as bad as they are playing. I'm getting a funny feeling they're going to pull off a massive shock this weekend and turn Freo over on their own patch. They'll start to pull in bigger crowds when Roberts starts showing his true worth as well. Regardless of what people think of him now, given time he will end up a cult hero for the Tiges, he's exciting to watch and his skills are absolutely amazing! I read somewhere that he's very nervous with the big crowds, so I don't see the point in him sitting in the 2's. The Tiges have nothing to lose and everything to gain blooding these guys, so it'd be good to see him out there as well, it's the only way he'll get used to it.

ossie85

I have a funny feeling about the Freo-Tigers game. Still tipping Freo, but this is just the sort of game Freo self destructs at sometimes.

valkorum

The Tiges may step up.... but not this round. 

Fletch74

Quote from: valkorum on April 24, 2010, 12:28:19 AM
The Tiges may step up.... but not this round.

Agree. The trip to Perth is daunting.

HintT

When squeezing yourself between the ground and the lowest rung of the ladder, I think the only way is up. ;)

bunyip

I wouldn't back Richmond to beat Fremantle with YOUR money ;D

bunyip

By the way, any Tiger supporters, I've got Webberley on my bench, is he EVER going to get a game?

MissPiesFF

Quote from: bunyip on April 24, 2010, 02:26:02 AM
By the way, any Tiger supporters, I've got Webberley on my bench, is he EVER going to get a game?
nada

ossie85

You think he would, everyone else has!

bunyip

Richmond ahead at 1/4 time. You gotta love it  :)

Pav29

I am a Richmond supporter and trust me they aint going to improve much this year but time will tell.