Main Menu

Ghosts,Spirits and Paranormal

Started by MissPiesFF, April 23, 2010, 05:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Do any of you guys believe in Ghosts, Spirits or any Paranormal activity?
If you do can you give me a story on a time you believed?

HintT

See that basket in the corner, you know the one filled with religion.  It goes in there. ;)

When I believed:  from about ages 7-12  Would you like a specific story from that time, I have many childhood memories. :P

korza

M.P

WTF, how spooky is this, i actually had a nightmare last night. I was having a one on one with you.

ossie85

I'd have to say no, I don't believe. But also that I don't 'NOT' believe. Can't be imperically proven wrong or right atm, so who am I to say?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on April 24, 2010, 02:44:17 AM
I'd have to say no, I don't believe. But also that I don't 'NOT' believe. Can't be imperically proven wrong or right atm, so who am I to say?
I second that? ;D

Believe in spirits and maybe ghosts but who really knows. like 10 years ago was afraid of the dark because of ghosts. But passed fairly quickly through that stage :P

Alex7089

Quote from: ossie85 on April 24, 2010, 02:44:17 AM

I second that, impartial towards the issue as I don't believe either, I'm neutral. ;)

MissPiesFF

LOL. I dunno if I believe either. I havent seen anything remotely spirit like since I was 19 and under. Which was most likely my active imagination lol. I have an imaginary friend though. I talk to them all the time. His name is Stupid computer when he is being bad and other times I call him WOOT WOOT that worked!

Quote from: korza on April 24, 2010, 01:55:08 AM
M.P

WTF, how spooky is this, i actually had a nightmare last night. I was having a one on one with you.
EEEEEEKKKK ummm 'one on one' ? LOL double eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk
were we fighting over footy? ha