Main Menu

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VENTING!!!!!!!!

Started by MissPiesFF, April 23, 2010, 03:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HintT

I thought you only had two children. :D

Why did Colingwood membership grow through Howard years?

Baby bonus. :D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: HintT on April 25, 2010, 12:59:53 AM

You dag. Yup hun I've got 4 kids. Then I was the next most important. Then my sister and mum. The last 2 +4 important things are my two cats and 4 goldfish rofl :)

As for the baby bonus I wish! ha. They are all in school bar my 17 year old would have been some nice cash from baby bonus..how much do they pay for that? Like 3k or something?

HintT

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 25, 2010, 02:31:06 PM

You dag. Yup hun I've got 4 kids. Then I was the next most important. Then my sister and mum. The last 2 +4 important things are my two cats and 4 goldfish rofl :)

As for the baby bonus I wish! ha. They are all in school bar my 17 year old would have been some nice cash from baby bonus..how much do they pay for that? Like 3k or something?
How do you manage to keep 2 cats and 4 goldfish. seperate rooms or are the cats really tamed? ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 11:28:47 PM

How do you manage to keep 2 cats and 4 goldfish. seperate rooms or are the cats really tamed? ;D
stuff the cats how do you keep 4 kids and 4 goldfish? Do you have 2 toilets in your house?????? Also I'M surprised footy doesn't hold a place in there, it sits just outside my top 10 :O

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 25, 2010, 11:32:24 PM

stuff the cats how do you keep 4 kids and 4 goldfish? Do you have 2 toilets in your house?????? Also I'M surprised footy doesn't hold a place in there, it sits just outside my top 10 :O
I in the outer eastern suburbs, thank gawd. I can't stand the city. Even this much traffic gets to me out here.
One of my kids lives with their dad.
Ages are 7, 10 and 17 that live with me.
As for the fish when I first got the two cats they wouldn't stop going near the tank. Now they don't even give it a second look. One of my cats 'Puzzle' sits on top of the tele when the footy is on looks down at the players moving around and tries to grab the ball with its paw. Classic to watch lol.

Yes footy is very important to me but I was speaking terms of people lol. errrrrr and pets ha.
Bloody love my footy!!!!!!!! I would give up the gold fish for it hahahah.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 26, 2010, 03:48:51 AM

I in the outer eastern suburbs, thank gawd. I can't stand the city. Even this much traffic gets to me out here.
As for the fish when I first got the two cats they wouldn't stop going near the tank. Now they don't even give it a second look. One of my cats 'Puzzle' sits on top of the tele when the footy is on looks down at the players moving around and tries to grab the ball with its paw. Classic to watch lol.

Yes footy is very important to me but I was speaking terms of people lol. errrrrr and pets ha.
Well at least it won't hold any grudges against you if you do ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 26, 2010, 09:04:36 AM

Hahaha True!

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 26, 2010, 11:21:18 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 26, 2010, 09:04:36 AM

Hahaha True!
another quote train? woot woot... Footy is right up there but like MP said, people come first...  ::)