Main Menu

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VENTING!!!!!!!!

Started by MissPiesFF, April 23, 2010, 03:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

VENT VENT VENT VENT VENT VENT VENT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VENT AND EVEN MORE SO AGAIN VENT!!!
People with a closed mind = ignorant to me
People with an open mind = intelligent to me

It does not matter what you know and do not know. Having an open mind means you are still willing to learn and take on board other peoples opinions, beliefs, morals and values.
A closed mind means you do not wish to look at the other persons point of view and in fact just stay with what you think and feel. Letting no outside influence allow you to be taught anything.(why cus you know everything already?)

Knowledge is the spice of life. It is what keeps us placid and true to ourselves.

If someone is not willing to learn jack shower then IMO he can kiss my Collingwood arse and go back to where he came from.

PS I use the term 'he' because 99.999999999999999999999999% of this forum is male.

Men shower me at the moment lol

ELLsendon

HintT

I'm sure we're quite alright on the whole.  One of us did give you 2 of the most important things in your life. ;)

korza

I will take all your feedback and opinions seriously from now on, cause i aint kissing your ass.

HintT

MP has a donkey? Are they even allowed as pets?

ELLsendon

ELLsendon

HintT

Someone's been eating their weetabix (and someone else their coco pops). :P

Alex7089

yes, men can be very annoying sometimes  ::) Don't let 'em hang sh*t on ya MP ;)

MissPiesFF

Hahahaha I was trying to vent but make it posotive at the same time. Dunno if it worked rofl but I felt better afterward. I wonder why I typed men shower me???? hmm maybe i put in a swear word at the time rofl

MissPiesFF

Quote from: HintT on April 24, 2010, 01:40:00 AM
I'm sure we're quite alright on the whole.  One of us did give you 2 of the most important things in your life. ;)
2 things? What would they be. I in fact have 13 important things in my life.
4 of them come first, 1 of them comes second by not by much at all because without the second one being important there would be no 4. Then another 1 is important coming in third. Then in fourth spot is another 1, then 2 more extra ones that are equal in 5th spot . Then I have 4 more after that that are equal in 6th spot.

Sorry no man has ever given me anything I could not do on my own. And at this point I will most likely turn full on gay and just have men as friends oh and to watch the footy with :)

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 24, 2010, 04:23:36 PM
4 of them come first, 1 of them comes second by not by much at all because without the second one being important there would be no 4. Then another 1 is important coming in third. Then in fourth spot is another 1, then 2 more extra ones that are equal in 5th spot . Then I have 4 more after that that are equal in 6th spot.

Sorry no man has ever given me anything I could not do on my own. And at this point I will most likely turn full on gay and just have men as friends oh and to watch the footy with :)
LMFAO at the gay comment. Maybe you could get with Q?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 24, 2010, 10:12:51 PM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 24, 2010, 04:23:36 PM

LMFAO at the gay comment. Maybe you could get with Q?
;D ;D ;D

I'm confused. There a top 4 then something happens and you get 4 more at top 6? ???

Alex7089

No they are tied for the position- 4 equal 1sts. My guess is depending on 3 or 4 kids it'll be each of her individual kids and footy or just kids.