Main Menu

We Want AC Back!

Started by Alex7089, April 23, 2010, 08:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on April 24, 2010, 06:56:53 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 23, 2010, 09:15:17 AM
I'll join.

Blame Q for AC being removed ::). Strong rallier for new rankings and didn't think of the consequences :'(
>:( If you look at my original post i asked for AC to stay! thank you very much! >:(
Well we needed someone to blame ;D
*looking slightly at Ellsendon for agreeing with Q :P

HintT

No I didn't mean rate people's post.  I meant people not caring about their title and posting sensless dribble for the sake of getting their posts up.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HintT on April 24, 2010, 07:15:39 AM
No I didn't mean rate people's post.  I meant people not caring about their title and posting sensless dribble for the sake of getting their posts up.
Prospector or m0nty have the power to delete or modify posts. They will if it is just dribble.

e.g dogs eat grass ;D

Alex7089

So Q, You In? I reckon if we get 50 to join we can go to m0nty and he will give it back... Get in people!

chrisuzz

i like having more rankings, but i think i would get more respect once i reach 500 posts if i was a AC instead of a ruck coach

Alex7089

chrisuzz

Alex7089

doesn't matter, it's total members voted they are the same thing.

chrisuzz

MissPiesFF

Quote from: HintT on April 24, 2010, 01:43:56 AM
Shouldn't people be more worried about what they post than how much they post to get a title under their name?
Lol it is there thing rofl. But unfortunately for them they post mostly in the front bar now LOL and posts don't count here haha

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 24, 2010, 09:52:39 AM
Quote from: HintT on April 24, 2010, 01:43:56 AM
Shouldn't people be more worried about what they post than how much they post to get a title under their name?
Lol it is there thing rofl. But unfortunately for them they post mostly in the front bar now LOL and posts don't count here haha
It's a good thing posts don't count here, it would be so easy to post garbage and get a good rank :S

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 24, 2010, 08:21:48 AM
So Q, You In? I reckon if we get 50 to join we can go to m0nty and he will give it back... Get in people!
Yeh of course i'm in!

Alex7089

woot, the list is growing :D

Master Q

Alex7089

39 to go *crosses fingers*