Main Menu

We Want AC Back!

Started by Alex7089, April 23, 2010, 08:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Dear M0nty,
I am sorry to say although I love the new rankings what happened to my post? Anyway I love the rankings but AC was a classic ranking and I really would love it back if you could. Doesn't matter where you put it but it would be good to have it back. :D Join the crusade!
Members-
Alex7089
Hellopplz
ELLessendon
korza
HillHero13
chrissuzz
MasterQ

Justin Bieber

I'll join.

Blame Q for AC being removed ::). Strong rallier for new rankings and didn't think of the consequences :'(

Prospector_1

How is AC different to CIW? Ask Bucks!

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 23, 2010, 11:26:59 AM
How is AC different to CIW? Ask Bucks!
It feels like you are at the dentist? I dunno

Prospector_1

... and you grab the dentist's privates, as he grabs the drill, and you say "we won't hurt each other, will we?".

PS, my dentist is female, so this doesn't work for me - then again, she is sooooo gentle ...

MissPiesFF

ELLsendon

I was trying to get my Ass. Coach title, now to find out that it's non existent anymore.

I DON'T WANNA BE A RUCK COACH.

*sobs* *sobs*

HintT

Shouldn't people be more worried about what they post than how much they post to get a title under their name?

korza

I hate being a ruck coach. Got robbed of an A/C ranking by about 20 posts.

ELLsendon

HillHero13

valkorum

Quote from: ELLsendon on April 24, 2010, 01:41:08 AM
I was trying to get my Ass

I read that first and thought WTF!!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HintT on April 24, 2010, 01:43:56 AM
Shouldn't people be more worried about what they post than how much they post to get a title under their name?
Been dicussed before. Too many people post to be able to rate the user by post value. Who is willing to go through every post by a person and rate them? ;)

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 23, 2010, 09:15:17 AM
I'll join.

Blame Q for AC being removed ::). Strong rallier for new rankings and didn't think of the consequences :'(
>:( If you look at my original post i asked for AC to stay! thank you very much! >:(

ELLsendon