Roo Boys! (R&Bs team)

Started by roo boys!, April 22, 2010, 11:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on June 04, 2010, 06:59:52 PM
I got Kepler *winces as i can feel a bad game after i just got him in DT and SC.
:o :o :o :o. The supposedly "former" spud :o :o :o.

roo boys!

I know, everyones opinions on him have changed dramatically havent they!

me? nooooo, ive always been a fan :P :P

roo boys!

OK, this week i have:

Davis probably out with his concussion/injury.
I benched him for Stratton last week anyway which was great (94 for Strats) :o

Sylvia with a big ??? mark hanging over his head, have Rockliff that i want to get on the field with scores of 104 and 140 so trying to get him on somehow. Here may be my oppurtinity but should i keep Rockliff as my 7th or 8th forward?

Still want need to upgrade some forward line troubles....

$36,500 in the bank.

HillHero13

well kinda can't get ash mcgrath because he is out for a month...

roo boys!

So players out this week:

Hille
Howlett
Goose

I now think I have the perfect opportunity to get Gysberts here, or do I just bench Howlett? Howlett just got dropped so I am now not so sure about when he will come back (if he does this year) whereas I know Hille is out for a few and returning after the mid-season break. Although I don't have any news on Maguire, does anyone know how severe his foot injury is? Perhaps a link to an article?

Trades I'm considering, keeping in mind that they all depend on how long Goose is out for:
OUT Howlett.    IN Gysberts
OUT Hille.         IN probably Cox

then I would bench Maguire, although if he isn't coming back for a while then that would change everything. I haven't done the maths for these trades yet but I'm pretty sure they would work.

roo boys!

Whoops wrong team! Ignore that previous post, I have none of those players in this team. In fact I think the only person out for me is Phil Davis on the bench. Might get Waite in the forward line this week, perhaps as an upgrade fro
Sylvia as he is in doubt and not in form. I also want to get Rockliff on after his awesome past two weeks, until he ends this succesful run then he will be my emergency again. Maybe I could trade both of Sylvia and Bate, as neither are in form and are also playing the pies this week, so It will be unlikely that they will kick a bag. Perhaps one of them to Waite and I'll see who I can afford for the other.

roo boys!

Ok trades this  week:
OUT Sylvia           IN ROK
OUT Cunnington   IN Gysberts ($$$)

Goddard  Hodge   Malceski
Duffield   Waters  Bradley     Stratton
(P Davis, White)

Ablett(c)  Swan   
Cross       Gibbs    Carrazzo   Armstrong
(Gsyberts,  Colyer)

Sandilands (vc) Naitanui
(Warnock, McNamara)

Brown     Pavlich     ROK
Kennedy  Podsiadly  Bate     Rockliff
(Ziebell, Roberts)

Justin Bieber

You traded Sylvia ahead of Bate and Zbell :o. He can score much more than those 2 ;).

At least you brought in another Big Gun 8).

roo boys!

I decided to trade out Sylvia because of the doubt on whether he will play or not cos of spending the whole week in hospital.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/my-toe-could-have-died-sylvia/story-e6frf9jf-1225878098392

Justin Bieber

What a Headline!!!! ;D ;D ;D My Toe Could Of Died ::). Who wouldn't look at that ;D.

See your point in Sylvia. I decided to take the risk and keep him even though I have no cover. Cross my fingers and hope for the best.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 12, 2010, 10:58:55 AM
What a Headline!!!! ;D ;D ;D My Toe Could Of Died ::). Who wouldn't look at that ;D.

See your point in Sylvia. I decided to take the risk and keep him even though I have no cover. Cross my fingers and hope for the best.
it was funny because this article was right under the 'Dockers in car crash' one and I was just skimming through looking for any news regarding my players and what I saw out of the corner of my eye was:

Dockers in car crash......died. ;D I was ver yshocked! ;D

CFC 1979

it's good to see a roos supporter not having too many Nth players

i know one that has 5 Nth players. He just wanted to be loyal

There is no loyalty in this game

roo boys!

Yeah last year (1st) I wasn't taking it seriously for the first half of the year and had 17 Kangas! :o yes, 17!!!

Justin Bieber

I ended last year with I think 4 bomber players (2 on bench though) but started with I think 5.

There is Loyalty in SC...... to a point ;).

Would of loved to have Lindsey in your team now wouldn't you RB? ;D

roo boys!

Would have been very happy to have Lindsay!!!