Roo Boys! (R&Bs team)

Started by roo boys!, April 22, 2010, 11:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Ok here is my team for this year ( I think it is an improvement on my last year's starting line up with 19 North Melbournes!)

Backs: Hodge.      Malceski.       Goddard
                                                                   Davis   
           Duffield.     Waters.         Kenelly.
(White,Stratton)

Mids:   Ablett (c).   Swan (vc)
                                                                   Cunnington
           Gibbs.         Cross         Carazzo
(Colyer,Armstrong)

Rucks:  Sandilands      Naitanui
(Warnock,McNamara)

Fwds:   Pavlich.       Sylvia.        Ziebell
                                                                     Kennedy
            Podsiadly.    Bate.          Bradshaw
(Rockliff,Roberts)

There we go. A couple of things:
Firstly, no I didn't trade Bradshaw/Kennelly last round, I had an easy game so I decided I wouldn't trade anyone that week.

Also, Relton Roberts. I didn't really want to have too many (any!) from Richmond but he will most likely never play on the field with Rockliff cover for injuries and so I just had to pick him because he was cheap and just for who he is!           

ELLsendon

roo boys!

james1234

Maca24

how many trades do u hav left? and how much money in the bank?
then i can help  :)

Justin Bieber

My Eyes..... They Burn just from looking ;D

Looks to be a good solid team.
Why didn't you pick any of the other mid rookies out there (Bastinac, Barlow, trengove, etc)?
Strong midfield means rest of the field is lacking some what. Move Goddard and Carrazzo down back (MPP) and upgrade your cash cows in the middle for maximum gain 8).
Like the uniques in Suban, Bradshaw and Bate. Suban don't think will be a keeper and is out of the team at the moment. Maybe an upgrade on your hands if you have any spare cash lying around?
NicNat to Jolly/Cox soon?

roo boys!

Maca24 I have only about $1,200 in the bank but still all trades left (20).

Thanks for the advice Hellopplz and yeah you're right about Suban, I don't think of him as a keeper. Also good thinking with the God and Caraz to the backline but I think Gram is the only backman I have that can go to the mid.

To be honest, I was actually thinking the same thing with NicNat as he has started really well but it was only a matter of time until big Coxy took back the reins and I think that was this week and he probably will dominate the ruck again and NicNat will spend a fair amount of time in the FWD line (and the bench!).

roo boys!

OK trades since then:

OUT Suban.    IN. P Davis
OUT Corey.     IN. Swan
OUT. Lucas.     IN Armstrong
OUT. Duncan.   IN Kennedy
OUT. Gram.      IN Cross

now with still 15 trades left with $13,600 in the bank.

Master Q

Ok. Hate the team ;D Nah it's actually quite good, however what are you going to do with those damn forwards?

Justin Bieber

Looking good for somebody who forgot lockout ;D.

Does Kennelly have MPP status with mids? If he does swap him and carrazzo. Then could upgrade him to fallen premium if you want to get some more scoring there (with a downgrade of course). Cunnington out when he peaks soon for another fallen premium?

If carrazzo is moved back, White/Davis could go out for another premium a bit later to strenghten and hopefully finish the backs.

Gonna have to work on the forwards. Pav and Pods the only real gun scorers. Could stand to upgrade maybe 2 or 3 of them by the looks of it. Bradshaw, Bate and Zbell likely canidates?

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 04, 2010, 09:31:28 AM
Looking good for somebody who forgot lockout ;D.

Does Kennelly have MPP status with mids? If he does swap him and carrazzo. Then could upgrade him to fallen premium if you want to get some more scoring there (with a downgrade of course). Cunnington out when he peaks soon for another fallen premium?

If carrazzo is moved back, White/Davis could go out for another premium a bit later to strenghten and hopefully finish the backs.

Gonna have to work on the forwards. Pav and Pods the only real gun scorers. Could stand to upgrade maybe 2 or 3 of them by the looks of it. Bradshaw, Bate and Zbell likely canidates?
Yeah thanks for the advice,

Cunners is still a few weeks away from IMO time to upgrade to a fallen premium, you're right there.

I think i will trade Davis out next week probs, maybe a double trade to upgrade him.

About the forwards Q and HP wellllll........ you could say they are my Achilles Heel! :D Will use most of my trades there, Bradshaw out this week for a premium, Ziebell may stay, may go on form and Bate the same, a nice unique but probably upgraded to a JB, Stevie J in a couple of weeks. Hopefully Sylvia can come good by then too.

roo boys!

OK this week:

OUT Bradshaw   IN Jono Brown
OUT Kenelly       IN $423100 backman?

or should i not get JB instead get ROK or another and then more money for kennelly upgrade?

just had a look, if i got ROK instead of Jono Brown, i would have $446,400.

Perhaps Mackie?

Prospector_1

ROK, then Enright/Gilbert/Hurn?

roo boys!

Nah cant afford them unfortunately, but i got JB and now have $423,000 for a back.

Kepler
waite
Ash McGrath?

roo boys!

I got Kepler *winces as i can feel a bad game after i just got him in DT and SC.