Main Menu

J Brown

Started by Aidans Blues, April 22, 2010, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deledio3

I might trade Brown for Pods.

luketown

i would suggest to keep him, even if he is rested for a couple of weeks he will come good and then you will want him back again. with all that loot in reserve i would either upgrade the two you have mentioned or upgrade a rookie or 2. depends who else you have in your forward line but ones to consider are the obvious... rok, chappy, goodes, pav etc

happy trading :)

korza

I'm trading Brown to Gumby do you think this is a good trade somebody please help me.

kyle9600

haha dont trade him
You would be stuped if you did unless its a LTI

alman

Quote from: korza on April 27, 2010, 08:32:08 AM
I'm trading Brown to Gumby do you think this is a good trade somebody please help me.

Prefer Hitchcock, gonna be back R6 bigger, better and badder than ever  :P

carpsi

This thread is Absolute pure junk but I will decide to add to it.
I am trading Brown to Gumby just like Korza and I am taking out goddard and putting in presti.
I will put presti as Captain and put Ablett on the bench without being an emergency.

I will be doing this trade now for next week just in case presti and gumby dont get named
I wont wait for the team sheets on thursday because I feel that is over rated. It doesnt matter if my guys dont get named.

I feel this should be a good trade.

Prospector_1

Quote from: carpsi on April 27, 2010, 08:58:24 AM
This thread is Absolute pure junk but I will decide to add to it.

Merged to previous J Brown thread - so there should be more that is worth reading now ...

BratPack

Gumby's a spud, I'm trading Browny for the greatest player in SC history baby

RELTON!!!
That number one ranking is mine  ;D ;D ;D

ben_ess94

RELTON MAN CAN THAT KID PLAY!!!!

HintT

Oh damn, wish I read this earlier, I traded him out for Tippet, I forgot about Relton. :(

brownmans muffins

Quote from: HintT on April 27, 2010, 08:26:37 AM
Yeah, I'm worried too.  Going to trade him for Tippett

valid

funstar

How well will J.Brown play this week - is it worth swapping to bench (Podsiadly or Gumbleton)?

BGK

Its been said before but only if we had crystal balls. I wouldnt be benching him.

BratPack

It's going to be one of those ones where you're probably going to wish you had have done it but if J.Brown's selected he has to be on the field.

Justin Bieber

Don't bench PLAYING Premiums even if they are carrying a niggle. They can belt out top notch scores and you don't want to miss that if they do