Main Menu

J Brown

Started by Aidans Blues, April 22, 2010, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HintT

Breaking news!  Brown is a late withdrawal after coming down with a serious bout of logorrhea! He's been told not to turn up to training due to being highly contagious.

tony73

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/92945/default.aspx

Oh my, anyone just a little more worried now!

I actually hope he does get on the park for another 80 odd, would suit me down the ground once he's over the groin for a juicy upgrade!

Whos gona name him Captain ;D

Half of Parkins prediction has come true! Mitchell is out!
His quote from AFL teams
2 Captains will miss this week with one of those likely to miss 3.
I recon the other Captain comes from North of the boarder!

HintT

It's alright, AFL site is always late to the colonoscopy.

BratPack

alman

Don't think there'll be too much disappointment/joy with those OUTS/INS

supercoachheroes

HintT

Damn. I better get more reliable sources.

tony73

Great that he played sorry I talked him down. Super score for my upgrade now ;D

I dont think he was quite ready!

elxam

worse when he played half cooked esp when someone like pods might burn it again but sitting on the pine

cortez

jonno brown is not right, have to get rid of him, who should i bring in? i'm thinking Pav? and would like to also get rid of either medhurst or robert murphy which one? and who should i put in for them concidering i still got 480,000 in the bank so lots of money to play with.

reesbr

i have brown and keeping him unless very serious injury. i have murphy as well and concerned. 2 bad weeks in a row

wish for hope

depending on how bad he is i think it is a stupid trade but ROK. i wouldnt trade brown(i have him) but with that money you have upgrade Murphy to ROK or Goodes.

MalteserMan

Bit early to call on a trade, wait for the injury report, unless it is a 2 or 3 week injury and you have trades up your sleeve it may not be worth it.

HintT

Yeah, I'm worried too.  Going to trade him for Tippett

alman

Quote from: cortez on April 27, 2010, 07:58:30 AM
jonno brown is not right, have to get rid of him, who should i bring in? i'm thinking Pav? and would like to also get rid of either medhurst or robert murphy which one? and who should i put in for them concidering i still got 480,000 in the bank so lots of money to play with.
??? Please don't do this trade unless LTI like Roo