Main Menu

BigBad

Started by rory, April 22, 2010, 04:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

After 4 rounds how do think he's going, do you think he can get up to a 90 or 100 avg.
Only gone up 15k so far. I,m sure he's got some 120+ games in him but will that be out weighed by 60s and 70s.

Thinking of trading him out for pods and picking up Judd or Hodge.

Thoughts?

Fletch74

His inconsistency is worrying me too, but I'm prepared to give him some more chances. Don't want to trade him, only to see him have a couple of booming scores!!

I would not trade yet.

alman

KPP so always gonna be inconsistent. Doesn't help that the Dogs have lost 2/4 games. If he can string a few 100 point games together his price will increase. Average 90-100ppg probably not, 80-90ppg possible but probably closer to 80.

ossie85

Bazza's staying in my team as a keeper, unless injury or suspension. Reckon when the dogs are pushing for the 4 in the last four rounds he'll shine.

rory

Quote from: alman on April 22, 2010, 04:52:11 AM
KPP so always gonna be inconsistent. Doesn't help that the Dogs have lost 2/4 games. If he can string a few 100 point games together his price will increase. Average 90-100ppg probably not, 80-90ppg possible but probably closer to 80.
true .
If he has a good one on the weekend along with 134 from the other week then could squeeze a few more dollars.

alman

Quote from: ossie85 on April 22, 2010, 04:55:17 AM

Bazza's staying in my team as a keeper, unless injury or suspension. Reckon when the dogs are pushing for the 4 in the last four rounds he'll shine.

Probably the same with me. Other players I want to upgrade before Barry and probably just keep him for those BIG weeks we all know he can have  ;D

tony73

Hoping he has a biggy against my beloved crows with no Bock, but Rutten will chase him around

HintT

In an ideal scenario, he's going to be my no7 come end time.

elxam

banking on him to be my 7th

sid3bysid3

interested to see how many people kept the faith in bbb.

his last three games has reeped 2 100+ point games and last week he scored 70 after being on 60 at half time (showed good scoring potential)

i know i did and im glad i did. when he gets his hands on the ball he scores well cause its pretty much a contested possi each time.

im glad the umpires go easy on him pushing people around though... gets away with a few shoves but that suits me just fine

ELLsendon

Yeah I have kept him aswell.

He wont go more than 4 weeks without a bag.

sid3bysid3

agreed... and he only got 12 touches and scored 119.

he doesnt need alot of pill to get a good score.

Big Lance

the umps are just as terrified as everyone else

Alex7089

I kept him and I'm glad I did because I was very close to the very sideways trade of BBB out Bob Murphy in, glad I saved my trade there ;)

sid3bysid3

wow... bob murphy is struggling.

There is evidence why you dont sideways trade!!!

haha - good save