Main Menu

BigBad

Started by rory, April 22, 2010, 04:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom_scully

Why oh why didn't I listen to you guys. I got rid of Hall for JJ Kennedy after rnd 2. It hasn't been a complete disaster but has cost me a few points and more importantly a trade.  :-[

Justin Bieber

Versing a guy in my main (and toughest league) who Kept A Little Faith in Old Barry.

The catch is, he was benched for Rocky or Pods this week ;D

alman

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 02:45:42 AM
Versing a guy in my main (and toughest league) who Kept A Little Faith in Old Barry.

OUCH for him! Not you  :)

Barry scores well off low disposal count due to all contested and most marks contested. Not to mention he is a match winner.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: alman on April 25, 2010, 02:50:07 AM

Barry scores well off low disposal count due to all contested and most marks contested. Not to mention he is a match winner.
Goes against my rule about playing rookies over experience.

alman

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 02:52:13 AM
Quote from: alman on April 25, 2010, 02:50:07 AM

Goes against my rule about playing rookies over experience.

Madness

hubbaup

Its gunna be a rollercoaster with BBB but for 366k he was worth a punt, next week he will hit 420k so he has done his job I just hope he is still at a high price when he has his BRAIN EXPLOSION but till then i will ride the coaster unless a real gun plummets in price and a straight trade can be made.Those ppl who traded him after two weeks need to keep the faith having said that i ditched JOLLY & TIPPY after two so i can't talk.

alman

Quote from: hubbaup on April 25, 2010, 03:31:59 AM
Its gunna be a rollercoaster with BBB but for 366k he was worth a punt, next week he will hit 420k so he has done his job I just hope he is still at a high price when he has his BRAIN EXPLOSION but till then i will ride the coaster unless a real gun plummets in price and a straight trade can be made.Those ppl who traded him after two weeks need to keep the faith having said that i ditched JOLLY & TIPPY after two so i can't talk.

They're still yet to score a ton though!

tony73

Had to stick with him, was always th way he was going to score.

Will be juicy and ripe to pick in coming weeks, the beauty is if he gains consistancy it can be a week to week proposition whether you keep him on.

Im doing exactly the same thing with Nick Nat.

Alex7089

And to add to the sweetness of it all, he has a BE of 41 next week, yes it's against  the saints but still.

HintT

Barry Hall is a long term set and forget #7

elxam

reasonable all HinTt
would like to upgrade him to a little more consistent forward like J Brown when he's down a bit

djtranny

Time to upgrade bazza or medhurst to premium?
Bazza is gonna be too inconsistent i think, his score was pitiful this week, even though collingwood hasn't played yet i'm pretty sure medhurst will score higher but medhurst is too inconsistent as well...

I know I still need to wait for the rest of the w/e to play out but i've got the cash to upgrade to anyone and the likely replacement would be Goodes.

Current forward line is:
Buddy, Chappy, Higgins, Brown, Pav, Hall, Medhurst, Pods, Gumby

Dogs of war

I'm in the same boat buddy. But Barry hall can't go long without kicking a bag, something to consider

Fletch74

Hang on to him. You must have expected him to do this at the start of the year when you picked him. He's a good 6th or 7th fwd for later in the year. As long as he avergaes 85+ he's good for me.

The Bulldogs have a reasonable few weeks coming up where he could put a few good scores together, hopefully.

ELLsendon

Quote from: Dogs of war on May 01, 2010, 11:04:21 PM
I'm in the same boat buddy. But Barry hall can't go long without kicking a bag, something to consider