ROUND 5: Peterson or Dangerfield to start?

Started by Andrew, April 21, 2010, 03:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I pick Peterson or Dangerfield

Peterson (HAWKS v Roos)
Dangerfield (Bull v ADE Friday night)

Andrew

I'm getting Podsaidly this week and I'm backing him to have a good week against the Blues at the MCG. He will be my 6th forward.

So for my 7th forward, should I play Peterson (Hawks playing the Roos), or Dangerfield (Crows playing the Bulldogs in Melbourne)?

Juddster5

Justin Bieber

its something to think about. From an 'old' point of view, back the more mature player instead of the rookie. no matter how good there start was (unless it was barlow).

danger has been in a form slump but he should break out of it soon. If you seriously doubt him, go peterson.

Chappy35

korza

Mish

Griffo1982

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 21, 2010, 09:22:18 PM

danger has been in a form slump but he should break out of it soon. If you seriously doubt him, go peterson.

I wouldnt say its a form slump i'd say its due to his neck injury, should be over it by now so i'm banking on him being back to the good form he was in before he got injured.

Fletch74

I have the same dilemma, but I am going with Danger

GinoGod

Peterson might not even play, players coming back in for hawthorn.....dangerfield is you man...adelaide will finally play a good game this week

Cicjose

id pick peterson every day of the week and twice on sunday. The only problem is that with all the injuries at the crows dangerfield's job security is safe as houses.

Chappy35

mckay injured for crows. i would expect Danger to get more time in the middle this week. might make him cpt. goose vice