Ballantyne
5 (26.3%)
Dangerfield
10 (52.6%)
Lockyer
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Bluke

I'm tossing up playing Podsiadly and giving either Ballantyne or Dangerfield a run in the reserves. Think the Carlton defence will struggle to cover Pods. Ballantyne should have a good game at Subi, think he pick up big scores at home games. Helps that Freo are playing Richmond. Think Dangerfield may struggle against the Dogs, but who knows, could be a roughie. Threw Lockyer in there for interests sakes. Hoping he has a blinder against Essendon. History would suggest otherwise though.

Justin Bieber

So by reading those comments, looks like your not entirey sold on danger or lockyer. You really like Pods and Bally this week against those oppositions. If this is the case, would bench danger since lockyer has been a proven performer for years before.

elxam

Lockyer is proven prem

Danger's still not quite right injury wise (going with past reports)

Balla will return to form at Subi

Fletch74

Out of those 4, Danger is the only one that I would consider to be on the bench (only because of his injury)

Bluke

Yea this is one of those good dilemas to have. Will wait for the release of teams but I’m leaning towards resting Danger.

Jimbo_11

deffs dangerfield

reports say he's still not 100% from his injury
not that he's in top form anyway

ballantyne will do well this week back at subi
pods is in top form
lockyer is gun, just a bit out of form but should come around soon

bundyboy

i think it's unanimous...(is that how you spell it??)  Danger out, pods in for the week

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bundyboy on April 22, 2010, 08:32:41 AM
i think it's unanimous...(is that how you spell it??)  Danger out, pods in for the week
Good enough ;D (its correct if you wanted to know)

Bluke

Excellent! Just need to wait for the teams.

Cheers!