Main Menu

Foursome ?

Started by korza, April 21, 2010, 09:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

korza

The Front Bar,
                       looks like a place for Hellopplz, Ossie, Alex and Miss Pies, to have thier discreet meetings. I feel like i 'm an intruder, and would not like to jeapordize the relationship you four have made.
Miss Pies is your partner aware of the secret meetings.?

Master Q

COUGH COUGH! Hello! I have made the second most threads on here!

MissPiesFF

Lol, Q is part of our meetings also, I do not have a partner and if I did I am not doing anything wrong :). And no you are not intruding at all come on in and join the silly nonsense fun. The more the merrier!!

Post post post away!!! LOL

PS Rob has also joined us and a few others

korza

Sorry MQ,
                How did i overlook you, so it's you four guys and Miss Pies. Lucky girl.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: korza on April 21, 2010, 09:59:42 AM
Sorry MQ,
                How did i overlook you, so it's you four guys and Miss Pies. Lucky girl.
Oh dear that makes me feel queezy lol. Some of these guys are my sons age rofl or married! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Master Q

*Cough* Could you.... uh...er... modify the original post *Cough* and ... mayb..e change the... er... tittle.. to uh.. fivesome *Cough*

RobsOverAchievers

Thats ok dont wanna be the fifth wheel or any thing , i know my place i robs left the bar :(

MissPiesFF

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 21, 2010, 10:15:54 AM
Thats ok dont wanna be the fifth wheel or any thing , i know my place i robs left the bar :(
I mentioned you!!

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 21, 2010, 10:18:53 AM
Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 21, 2010, 10:15:54 AM
I mentioned you!!
Lol i know i appreciated it, i am not gonna leave just wanted attention lol, my mum neglected me as a child :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: korza on April 21, 2010, 09:40:15 AM
The Front Bar,
                       looks like a place for Hellopplz, Ossie, Alex and Miss Pies, to have thier discreet meetings. I feel like i 'm an intruder, and would not like to jeapordize the relationship you four have made.
This is called the "Dark Side". More people can join until we get a big enough army. Then we go and invade bigfooty 8)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 21, 2010, 08:43:22 PM
The Front Bar,
This is called the "Dark Side". More people can join until we get a big enough army. Then we go and invade bigfooty 8)
Hahaha I tried joining that forum before this one, but I just couldn't get the jist of the forum.

HillHero13

The Front Bar,

YES!!

and i like to think of myself as the OUTSIDER of this 'Dark Side'

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 21, 2010, 10:35:36 PM
The Front Bar,
Hahaha I tried joining that forum before this one, but I just couldn't get the jist of the forum.
I hate that there is only like 3 threads you can post in and if you try to make your own for your own problem they get all annoyed at you !! GRR AT the dark side

Master Q

bigfooty stinks!, i'm going to make an account on there and try to convert people to here!

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on April 22, 2010, 07:29:40 AM
bigfooty stinks!, i'm going to make an account on there and try to convert people to here!
They will get very angry, so strict !!!!!