Hille or Naitnui

Started by jeffery, April 21, 2010, 06:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hille or Natnui?

Hille
Natnui
Keep Tippet

jeffery

I can't decide both have pros and cons! Looking at getting rid of tippet for one them. Tippet is just guna keep going down in price, im over him

Master Q

elxam

jeffery

Any reson Q? cos i think hille is probably likely to get injured sooner or later in the season but i think he will go up in price and average more than Nic Nat simply because Nat get little disposal

Master Q

Well do you think Cox will score? If you do, go Hille.

chatters24

Hille has been a proven DT premium scorer in the past. However, can he regain what he once had? I think he can.

Nic Nat..... well really he could be anything! But will that amount to consistent points this year? I think so with good job security and Cox still struggling a little.

It's a tough one tho, I would go with Hille because he has been a ruck premium in the past and I think he could be a bit like McIntosh was when he had his 1st whole season back after injury last year.

elxam

Nic Nat has more potential for upside while Hille is more likely to get injured

Master Q

Who voted for keep tippett? Suprising...

Jeff, http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,13366.0.html  -Would this be a factor?

Plastic Boy

You right, Nic Nat hasnt yet got the game skill to read the play and get loose for cheap marks and kicks.  Alot of his points come from stoppages and tackles, and he occasional bust through the midfield to kick a goal.

Hille is a veteran ruckman who knows how to get open, get a mark and kick.

However Hille will burn out at some stage I'm guessing, whereas Nic Nat is young and will be played at every opportunity.

50/50 for me.

jeffery

Yeah certainly i would go hille to cox if cox looks back to his best,

Thanks chatters and plasticboy agree with you both it is 50/50

elxam

woohsa might play nn along side cox in the centre if cox starts to going big gun again

chatters24

Quote from: Plastic Boy on April 21, 2010, 07:04:19 AM

However Hille will burn out at some stage I'm guessing, whereas Nic Nat is young and will be played at every opportunity.

You say that Hille is a "veteran" ruckman (mind you he's only 28 so I think he's more in his prime than in the veteran stage) and then you go onto say that he will burn out?? Don't you think after 10 years in the AFL system that Hille would have learnt by now how to manage his body through 22 weeks of footy? I think Nic Nat, who is only a 2nd year ruckman and is carrying a lot of the ruck burden over there in Perth (even 50% of ruck time is a lot for a 19 yr old)  is more likely to burn out before the season's end compared to Hille.

Master Q

Quote from: chatters24 on April 21, 2010, 07:15:42 AM
Quote from: Plastic Boy on April 21, 2010, 07:04:19 AM

You say that Hille is a "veteran" ruckman (mind you he's only 28 so I think he's more in his prime than in the veteran stage) and then you go onto say that he will burn out?? Don't you think after 10 years in the AFL system that Hille would have learnt by now how to manage his body through 22 weeks of footy? I think Nic Nat, who is only a 2nd year ruckman and is carrying a lot of the ruck burden over there in Perth (even 50% of ruck time is a lot for a 19 yr old)  is more likely to burn out before the season's end compared to Hille.
Although i agree, Remember he is Nic Nat. Every Week i reckon Cox will get slightly more game time, going up in percents of 5 maybe? And stopping occasionally.

Juddster5

korza

Another Tippit victim they just keep rolling in. I have Hille, but Nicnat is a better option.