#31 Mitch Banner

Started by callum111, April 21, 2010, 12:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callum111

this was my secret cash cow after scoring at an avg of 100+ in the tac cup but he has done a terrible thing after getting dropped instead of bouncing back by chopping up the SANFL he got himself concussed and in hospital expecting a 5week layoff with a minor fracture in his forehead. he wont come back into the team immediately so hes prob out or 6-8 weeks do i keep him or let him go after only gaining $34,800 ive made 2 trades this season none this week im thinking about trav colyer, kane lucas both ex team mates of mine or howlett or JKT
thoughts anyone??

HellYeah

I don't doubt you, but it is odd this gets no mention on port's website

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/injury%20list/tabid/8761/default.aspx

:'(

ossie85

Damn, the guy didn't earn enough cash!

callum111

i hope im wrong, then it will be 2-4 weeks not a longer layoff but i think im going to stick with him i really dont want to waste trades ive been burnt with suspension and injuries late in the year for the last 3 seasons

callum111

you're missing the point korza are u going to trade him or not?

elxam

might need to look at forward rookies and wait for Shuey and Banner to earn you some more money - or at least keep Shuey

Prospector_1

Quote from: callum111 on April 21, 2010, 12:59:51 AM
this was my secret cash cow after scoring at an avg of 100+ in the tac cup but he has done a terrible thing after getting dropped instead of bouncing back by chopping up the SANFL he got himself concussed and in hospital expecting a 5week layoff with a minor fracture in his forehead. he wont come back into the team immediately so hes prob out or 6-8 weeks do i keep him or let him go after only gaining $34,800 ive made 2 trades this season none this week im thinking about trav colyer, kane lucas both ex team mates of mine or howlett or JKT
thoughts anyone??

Post a reference for this kind of info., or suffer the fanfooty wrath!

elxam

the Prospector's turing on his mojo everyone - watch out :-)

totally agreed, info should be susbtantiated, else say 'in your opion'

elxam

that's 'opinion' for those academically inclined

Iceman2151

We'll take "opion" any day of the week. except maybe sundays!!!

Glenferrie Crusader

Not listed on SANFL injury list either... updated 20/4.

boooyaaa

Quotehe got himself concussed and in hospital expecting a 5week layoff with a minor fracture in his forehead. he wont come back into the team immediately so hes prob out or 6-8 weeks
he did this last year playing in sanfl pretty sure you've just got old info

callum111

hahaahah jeez thats embarassing yea old info
my apologies everyone prospector especially
im relieved tho

elxam

Flame

I was almost spewing then...Hoping banner plays this week..need cash cows to develop quick!!