Thompson
0 (0%)
Stanton
1 (16.7%)
Other (Please Specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

3.votes

Patty Dangerfield is sittin at 243k with breakeven of 91 for round 5.

What should we do with the kid?
Give him another week and risk a further price drop, or get him out now coz hes maxed out?

Bluke

give him a month at least to get his price back up. Wont happen over night, be patient, he will payback your faith.

Cicjose

He has already maxed out. trade him now.

tony73

Quote from: Cicjose on April 21, 2010, 12:45:54 AM
He has already maxed out. trade him now.

When exactly was that??? Last year!

Mish

lmao! no one is maxed out at $244k, unless your Leigh Brown who cant get to that price coz his a spud!

if danger scores you 60-70 this week his BE will reduce, so just relax and let him do his thang.

MissPiesFF

I agree with mish no-one has maxed out yet. We all make trades we wish we didn't on hindsight and yes people that have played DT for quite some time and understand footy really well. You wouldn't be the first

DT Junkie

Be patient with him he will come good give him a break! Didnt play half melb game played last week after spending 3 days in hospital... he will come good and get to around $320k...

Like the others have said it wont happen straight away but it will happen!

snudz

He is overhyped & should be reconsidered...trade him now. Hindsighht is one thing but regret is worse

Cicjose

Quote from: snudz on April 21, 2010, 01:42:28 PM
He is overhyped & should be reconsidered...trade him now. Hindsighht is one thing but regret is worse

Totally agree. The same could be said of Ziebell

NADO95

I have raised enough funds to upgrade Dangerfield in the midfield this week to a player $492500 or under, so basically from Swan down. Who should I pick? SO many options. Please help!!!!

Already have Bartel, Mitchell as Midfield premiums

3.votes

what do people think he will max out at then?

i personally think 260 at best, and seein as rockliff is ripe for the pickin wouldnt it be good to downgrade now?

Prospector_1

13 votes "keep", 4 votes "sell".