Main Menu

WCE

Started by MissPiesFF, April 20, 2010, 01:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Daniel Kerrs injury may be a good thing for WCE
Why you ask?
Just think of what he can teach the likes of C.Masten,T.Swifts and B.Eberts
I will be expecting good things from WCE after their first win over ESS.
NicNat and Cox are really forming a strong bond together and I would even go as far to say they will become the DUO rucks of the YEAR if not the Decade :) yes big call.

ELLsendon

Good thing? NO WAY. Now Priddis gets tagged. Who gets the contested ball?

PLEASE THINK ABOUT YOUR POST BEFORE POSTING

Bluke

Not a good thing, no way.

But every cloud has a silver lining. A young fella is going to get an opportunity now.

CFC 1979

i hope he teaches masten how to get points - an in a hurry

MissPiesFF

Quote from: ELLsendon on April 21, 2010, 10:31:25 AM
Good thing? NO WAY. Now Priddis gets tagged. Who gets the contested ball?

PLEASE THINK ABOUT YOUR POST BEFORE POSTING
I do think before posting excuse me. So what if Priddis gets tagged, Priddis always gets tagged anyway! So what is your point. I was merely stating some of the younger players have a chance to shine. Go to the bathroom and pull yourself together and as i your terms 'THINK BEFORE YOU POST!'

PS. To be honest, I have not seen much to be desired in your posts and advice. You must also remember this was not advice just an opinion which is neither right nor wrong.

ELLsendon

Kerr is a star.

And obviously an inspiration to the club.

Kerr gets the tag before Priddis.

MissPiesFF

Yup I agree he is a star.

Bluke

I dont agree. Stars can handle a tag. Kerr was a good player in a good team when he was surrounded by better players. Since they left he has struggled.

ossie85

I agree Bluke, Kerr is no doubt a great player, but isn't the star he should be. Judd and Cousins have handled tags brilliantly all their career.

Bluke

valkorum

To be a little fair to Kerr, he hasnt really been on the park for the last 3 years either - bit hard to shake a tag when your on the other side of the white line.

bunyip

Do you think a players price in DT or SC reflects that players ability?

valkorum

Quote from: bunyip on April 23, 2010, 03:38:10 AM
Do you think a players price in DT or SC reflects that players ability?

In fantasy terms yes it does, in real terms no it doesnt.

People like Glass, Scarlett, Tarrant (and even Presti) are players that you will find are picked first week in/week out and I think are more valuable than midfielders.

bunyip

You will disagree with this Valky but I reckon Geelongs most VALUABLE player is Chappy. If he gets hurt we REALLY miss him

valkorum

Chappy is definitely a valuable player for you boys.  I rate Scarlett slightly higher because he controls that backline and directs the back 6.  Chappy is a very important tool in relation to your team moving forward and scoring.