Good Idea?

Started by Russ dogga, April 20, 2010, 11:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ dogga

This is my plan i have worked out for the next two weeks trades,
I have already traded out martin to Bastinac as i was annoyed with Martin giving me 1 trade left this round.
On my mid bench i have Sheuy an Banner (neither played on the weekend) if Mitchell doesnt play an neither do my reserves this round i WILL have to trade Mitchell as i cannot afford 0 this round.
But if 1 of the 3 play this week this is my plan.
Trade out Hall/Gray for Hitchcock/Gumbleton, then putting pods or rockliff on the field (defends on the oppostion) giving me about 165000 left over
The next week i will trade out Ball (as he is useluss atm) and upgrade him to Boyd/Ablett

Wat does this sound like? If it makes sense to you...
I have made 2 trades this season including 1 this round

Bertie

Crazy.  A sideways trade where you traded out a player who is getting games, leaving you with 2 players not playing on the bench???  Plus you've traded on a Monday???  You're new at this, aren't you?

Russ dogga

2nd year, but im sick of martin so yeh Bastinac all the way (i no a bit silly on monday)

well i end up getting ball- ablett/boyd (new captain) and pods/Rockliff- Hall/gray (neither is doing well at the moment) an pods/rockliff are doing much better

What am i meant to do about my 2 mid bench players that arnt playing then?

elephants

give robbie gray a break everyone has pounced on him saying he played crap when he didnt really. he played 70% of the match, he has been out for a month through injury and his team was belted by 95 points after all that 65 is not a bad output

Russ dogga

yeh gd point, hall?? wat u think about this whole idea?

elephants

similar to my plan but...

i would go hall to duncan/gumbleton AFTER this weekend because hall is bound to kick a bag vs the crows. i am trading ball to ablett in round 7 because the magpies have reasonably easy games until then and ball should rack them up in 2 of the 3. also on 

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/afl.php

Shuey is back this week, banner should be because some serious reshuffling needs to be done at port and mitchell will face a fitness test this week. i am pretty confident he will get through it as he is captain and they will do everything to get him out there and it was just a precaution keeping him off in the last quarter of the pies v hawks game because the hawks were getting dominated and there was no point risking mitchell

hope this helps :)

Russ dogga

yeh thanks for that  :-* helps alot

elephants

Big Lance

I wouldnt be trading hall/gray to hitchy/gumby only forward rookies worth getting at this stage are rock lobster and jpods