Mitchell and Tippett out for Judd and Nic Nat

Started by dcmagadia21, April 20, 2010, 10:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

So far, my plan is to trade out Sam Mitchell for Chris Judd and to trade out Kurt Tippett for Nic Naitanui. Mitchell's hammy looked quite serious and there might be a chance that he'll not play next round and his price has dropped about $25,000. So I thought that a good replacement will be Chris Judd, who on his first game back from suspension, his first game of the season, showed that he is still one of the game's best with a score of 121. As for Tippett, I am quite disappointed about his performance so far. His performance this season is a total opposite of his great year last year so I am definitely trading him out. I think the Tippett to Nic Nat trade is a good trade because Nic Nat has posted good scores and will earn me money.

Mitchell for Judd

and

Tippett for Naitanui

What you guys think?

Mish

shouldnt even contemplate trading mitchell out for any player, its a bad sideways trend, worse case scenario he will only miss one game.

dcmagadia21

maccar86

vince, mitchell out judd in is the same stupid sideways trade.. all 3 are premiums, why trade out a premium to get a premium? just wasting a trade....

if you want to get judd then trade a middle priced midfielder

Plastic Boy

I love sitting back seeing all these crazy stories of people trading out all these premiums.

Mitchell is an absolute gun, why trade him out for Judd? Sure judd scored well against Adelaide (clearly one of the worst teams this year).  But Judd always gets the #1 tag and don't think for a second that Ling wont go to Judd this week.

Trade if you wish, but dont expect the same output from Judd this week.

ELLsendon

browny_wce

well mitchell does get the number 1 tag aswell and that injury looks bad
but i recon to try n make some moolah n upgrade a rookie to keep judd
wuldnt even think about trading out mitchell
as for tippet, could be a great idea to trade him out (but when adelaide pick up he will fire again)
shuldve done it 2 rounds ago tho, before he lost alot in price

jak_crow

injury looked bad?

read all the articles on this site and on the net, he is most likely playing

i mean he came back on played and then got rested?

how is does that look bad? roos looked bad....

his had hamstring "soreness" from a back spasm, not a hamstring tear

but by all mean trade him out waste a trade