0 (0%)
Shaw
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 16, 2010, 08:52:48 AM

Big_Cox14

kyle9600

Well goddard is now off my list

Looking at his previous games against pt adelaide he doesnt seem to shine with none of them scoring over 100

kyle9600

gaaahh i cant do this

With GAJ in the team u cant put it past him to score well

alman

Gonna go with Swan V Essendon.. but a little worried about the Welsh tag

blueboy1982

Quote from: Slashers on April 23, 2010, 03:13:35 PM
Ok, this could be my last week without Ablett.

Its an important round for me, I play my brother (the football legend) in the league and I need to start a bit of a climb back up the overall rankings.

So MUST nail a captain ???

Can anyone offer any tips (and reasons) for picking (or not to pick) any of the following;
Hodge
Brown
ROK

OR also considering;
Rischitelli (v/Melbourne)
Barlow (v/Richmond)

Currently have Hodge (c), Brown (vc).
I have the same problem slasher was gunna hav brown, but now lookin at Cooney against adelaide based on how the blues run all over adl. but Hodge would be the safest choice
Any thorts for us 

Griffo1982

In a bit of a pickle with who i should use as my captain this week, ive had Selwood as capt all year but after last weeks 70 which lost me the match i'm wondering if i should look elsewhere.

What do you think?

ELLsendon

Griffo1982

Quote from: ELLsendon on April 24, 2010, 06:43:19 AM
Brennan or ROK
You really think i should consider Brennan, that a massive risk i reckon but hey he's gotta do better than 70.

blueboy1982

im looking at using Cooney but i also have Hodge and would be the safe pick as i used him last week, and Brown might do well to. lets see whos voted
::)would you have Cooney this week???

BratPack

Hodge against North is probably the safest bet, perhaps Nicky Dal if you want to go unique and gamble

Griffo1982

Na havent got Cooney, pitty cuz i was tossing up between these 2 options & went the last 1 which i think was in hindsight the worst option.

1. Ablett, Cooney, Dal Santo, Barlow, Martin, Trengove
2. Selwood, Dal Santo, Pendles, Barlow, Martin, Trengove.

uteboy

Hi guys i dont know if anyone notice but the last 2 time that GEE VS CAR. GAJ scored under 85 both times, did anyone else pick this up.. Aaron Josph always dose a good job on him..

NADO95

That sucks. Just got him in a minute ago and put the C on him. Got him instead of Swan so knowing my luck, swan will probably score 1 billion points

grass73

ok lets see if he gets under 85??? not this year ..

tony73

Fudging a few figures there mate one of those scores was a pre-season game! Of the last two home and away game one was 157!!!