Trade
8 (61.5%)
Dont Trade
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

GinoGod

If hitchcock gets dropped this week is it worth the trade for 70K and Pods

valkorum

$70k is a bit underpriced (IMO) unless you think Hitchcock is not going to play again soon - then he may be worth offloading.

Also, is PODS going to be guarenteed to play games in a row.  Geelong have never really played 3 talls in the forward line (Mooney, THawk and now PODS), are they going to continue with that????

falcon75

First time DT'er, after a bit of DT 101.

My starting forward line at the minute consists of what I consider to be 4-5 premiums (inc. J Brown) & 2 mids.  On the pine is Hitchcock & Relton Roberts.  Trying to figure out 1, why I took Relton Roberts in the first place & 2, whether I should now trade him out for Pods or Rockliff & make some quick cash.  I've made 3 trades so far & am sitting at about position 8000 overall. 

My question is: do you take the money & run with Hitchcock to Podsiadly or do you trade out Roberts (same price at $77800) who looks unlikely to make any serious cash or play many games.  I know I'll simply be burning a trade & sideways at that to provide cover for Brown should he not play for a few weeks but do you get rid of dead wood so to speak in Roberts, try to make up the gain on someone else or just leave him there.  Thoughts?  If Hitchcock plays then I can bring him in, save the trade & take the hit with points but when do you get rid of a player like Roberts who is going nowhere & quickly?

brodman_18

Falcojn 1 trade is the price to pay for picking Relton. You picked him as a cash cow and he is not going to do the job you picked him for. Trade him for pods asap.

Cox's BE is 106 and he is now only 380k. Jordan Roughead debuts this week and Max Bailey is back soon. Not gonna wait too much longer to pull the trigger on that one.

Chappy35

the only thing that concerns me with pods is it worth using a trade to get someone who if geelong loose games will be the first to be dropped (is he really in their best 22. Dont forget cokey stokesy to come back in mid season)... i say save the trade  if hitchcock is named this week

Jazz-man

Falcon....i have the same bench but i think that in 3-4 weeks the Tigers will be 0-8 and will play the kids and Roberts will get a string of games and be a nice late season cow

im looking at Rockliff or Pods for Hitchcock who propbably has a week left in his climb but we must strike while the other two are on the bubble

tebit_

Here is another icky situation, what if someone has used 4 trades. Cardinal sin to be on 15 in round 5!

Currently a strongish forward line who all got named. itchcock and gumby on the bench

I know that trades are gold but as everyone has said Hitchcock isn't going to be the cash cow we'd hoped for

pocket the 70k and grab pods? it's a pretty juicy offer at the moment

Stirling

Hi I have Hitchcock on my bench and hes out injured this week and not performing that well. Im thinkinkg to trade him for podsiadly for my becnh but if pods has another good week i might swap him on field for someone like gray  danger or schnider. Should i trade for pods. I have made 1 trade this year.?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Stirling

im in exactly same situation i have no idea should i trade hitchcock for pods?

Flame

I'm not sure whether the 70k is worth it. look after your trades!!

elxam

it seems everyone is suffering from the hitch-pods disease - can't seem to have enough of it, including me!

Mish

go hard on the trades early! make 2 trades this week... everyone else seems to be doing it. lol

Flame

You changed your mind on trades Mish!!!

Mish

lol, im frugal with my trades, although i think everyone else should, it will help some people sleep at night rather than thinking what if before they go to bed... i sleep well knowing i saved my trades,

im waiting for people to have made 12 trades by round 8 and than starting to feel the pressure everytime a player gets droped or injuired lol

elxam

trading is like laying a bet, a very addictive past time. you should all try it, it soothes the soul and heels the heart