Previous topic - Next topic

Worth it

Trade
8 (61.5%)
Dont Trade
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

mlakes2010

Who is the better trade option for hitchcock or gumbleton.

Looking at either Rockliff or Pods????????????????????

Currently alternating the above on the field and they arnt really providing enough points or gain in value.

2 trades used, 119,600 in the bank.

elephants

mlakes2010

who would you suggest i get rid of hitchcock or Gumbelton??

elephants

hitchCOCK has to be dropped 1 possesion in the second half PATHETIC

bundyboy

yep - Hitchcock got to go...

thought he had the makings when I looked at him pre-season, but just can't seem to find enough of the footy now that the real stuff has started.

yes they got creamed by the cats this week, but he has been ordinary all 4 weeks so far....

Solat

hitchcock out, either option is a good one

pods has the ability to score big but also has the chance of scoring bugger all as a key position player

rocky is going to be a safer bet, more of a possession player as a wing/flank but isn't in the mids enough to be a premium

but neither player is a lock in starter for their teams... YET....

Iceman2151

Im gonna say Pods just, Geelong will look after him, and its no doubt he'll more than likely get third best defender from each team. Good go to guy and i'd take 7 goals in first two games in AfL any day, mature age rookie has to have the skills!

maccar86

banks the 50k and roll in the money made from price change?

swans are playing well and rohan might still be a few weeks away..

dangerfield and rohan on my bench (have played mitch duncan ahead of danger this past two weeks)

ModburyFC

whats cox going to do this week?? up or down? is he in form or not a chance??

would you guys trade out hitchcock or gumbleton for the pod
i feeel as if hitchcock and gumby have both got as much money as they wil and trading pod in will find more money!!
but is it worth the trade??

Mish

both hitchcock and gumby's BE is really low, even if they get the same score as last week they will still go up in value... up to you but i think its a waste of a trade, personaly i got them both on bench and i cant justify it.

CFC 1979

Maybe wait till the derby for coxy
BE down to 95 DT
Will probably bleed a little more cash and the Sydney game will show where he is at

Pods is your call. you will make cash but i fear his games will runout soon

MissPiesFF

If you do not get on Pods you are out of your mind..he is 28 with 187 VFL games under his belt. It is a no brainer IMO.
He is extremely AFL Hungry

ModburyFC

yea well thats the problem, i could gain more money gettin pod but loose a trade??
it could be good and bad?? lol

whats the go with cox, everyone jumping on his bandwagon?

maccar86

ModburyFC

coxs BE is at 120 odd...
i have sandilands so think ill wait till the week after so they dont play against eachother again...
yea i want to just get the money off pods, dont rate him but yea