Gumby trade help.

Started by tigerboy, April 20, 2010, 04:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerboy

I got relton roberts and gumbleton on my bench in the forward line. got carl piterson and ballantine on the ground. i was thinkinfg of trading in pods for gumbleton to get the cash and then upgrade martin to a premium next week. what do people think of gumbie to pods ---->> is this too short term as they say look to rd 22 when u trade would pods play or is it just gonna be a short trade for some cash i rather tarde into people i dont have to trade out again.. ( i dont mind doing this maybe 2 to 3 max) only to gte pure cash..

3 trades already with 155 k in bank

Mish

hey guys, not sure why everyone wants to trade out hitchcock or gumby so soon? those 2 are cash cows, even if you trade them for pods you are only making $70-80k, let your cash cows do their job!

especialy with Hitchcock and Gumby whos BE is still very low.

nickyt

unless hitchcock gets the axe this week... very good point mish   ;)

Bomber

Yeah good point Mish but that extra 70-80K that Pods could get you in the long run over Relton might be the difference come finals of you having enough cash for Ablett or having to settle for a J Watson or the like.

Saying that, I don't think I will trade but I can see why a lot will. Or I might hedge my bets and trade out Relton but keep Gumby. Thats compromise...