dangerfield a keeper?

Started by maccar86, April 20, 2010, 04:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maccar86

his be is 91 and pods be is like -150...

- anyone see dangerfield being a keeper?

- anyone seeing pods getting regular games and his price increasing to around dangers price?

- anyone see the upside of danger to pods and banking 150k?

elephants

nup not a keeper
yes pods will get regu;ar games
yes you will get extra moneys from thjis trade and pods will go up in value anyway

Mish

i think i will be doing that trade.

maccar86

GinoGod

why you wanting to trade dangerfield?

maccar86

that answers none of my questions

GinoGod

u picked dangerfield to make u money....he will make you money so leave him and trade him out when he is maxed out

The3rd

Agree with Gino,

Dangerfield is basically a mid price cash cow, potential to get decent scores, and also make you a bit of cash at the same time.

Adelaide is playing woeful at the moment, i assume when they find a bit of form, Dangerfield will too.

If Danger is the weakest link in your team, you are doing pretty well. Ive got Danger, and im keeping him.

maccar86

i see what you guys are saying, but what i am asking is will pods be priced around the same as danger when they are both maxed out? if so the 150k i can bank by doing this trade could very well be worth it

maccar86

for example if i did the trade and banked the 150k i could easily upgrade to stevie j, chappy etc mid way through the year with the 150k extra plus the money i make when i trade pods again later

Bluke

I'm keeping Dangerfield, thinking of doing Hitchcock or Gumby to Pods and uprading Masten to Judd

The3rd

Pods will probably be priced more than danger when they max out. Geelong will provide a lot of supply to him, where as the crows cant even get the ball up forward at the moment.

You must have some pretty good bench players if you are trading out dangerfield for pods.

maccar86

my forwards are brown, okeefe, rioli, hall, murphy, westhoff, dangerfield, duncan and rohan...

id trade pods for rohan easily, but it will only make me 50k straight up.. if i did danger for pods i could bank 150k straight away and if pods will end up higher then danger when they are both maxed and i sell and make another 150k the i could easily trade up say hall and westhoff for didak and chappy...

thats my logic.

Bomber

Dangerfield is a keeper in my mind. Might drop a little the next two weeks due to his low score due to injury last week but I reckon he will average 80 for the year IMO.

GinoGod

i agree with bomber, unless he is injured i wouldnt trade him. crows do have a hard game this week but they have to pick up soon. dangerfield may still have been bit sore on weekend and he didnt play much around the ball.
ur bench players are the ones u trade for use of cash