Yes
10 (200%)
No
7 (140%)
Maybe
10 (200%)

Total Members Voted: 5

elxam

Already with Sandi and Nic Nat, would you trade in Cox for Nic Nat in next 2 rnds (all things being equal)

valkorum

All depends on getting cox at his lowest price.

korza

in 2 rounds ? why not wait till then.

GinoGod

if he can repeat his form from past 2 weeks

nickyt

Quote from: korza on April 20, 2010, 04:30:22 AM
in 2 rounds ? why not wait till then.

haha, love it korza, fantastic point mate :P

elxam

if his scores mirror the improvements in the last few rounds

Plastic Boy

I have Nic Nat and seaby and my ruck dept is letting me down, well Seaby is.

I'm actually going to run with Cox and Nic Nat.  I think they are complimenting each other Cox will have 1 more price dip and then its time to swoop

elxam

it's a no brainer if you have Seaby and Nic Nat - you'd want to bring Cox soon for his long-suffering deputy.

But if you already have Sandi and Nic Nat, and Nic Nat has been doing alright, would you bring in Cox for Nic Nat ?

This is a harder question.

Plastic Boy

Cox has proven he can score more then Nic Nat.  Cox knows how to move around the ground and get marks and possessions, whereas Nic Nat only really scores points from ruck contests and tackles.

A few times the other night he lead and when the ball was kicked to him he fumbled it and therefore cost himself another 12 or so points.

Cox is always open and getting cheap possessions, therefore I'd probably upgrade to Cox.

Master Q

Nic Nat still going strong, why trade.

(1000 POSTS!!!! WOOOO COACH!)

elxam

the very problem is Nic Nat is still going great and you would have to part with a trade to get Cox. If you have 18+ trades now I suppose it might not be a good idea, but that's another couple weeks away and whether you can still have 18+ trades intact when Cox's price has bottomed (and Nic Nat's has slowed ?)

Bluke

Cox will bottom out this this week. Trade up to Cox next round

ELLsendon

elxam

on their eyes are also fixated on Hargrave

elxam

Congrats MasterQ. Suppose you're now graduated to MasterR ? :-)