0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: May 19, 2010, 05:46:55 AM

valkorum

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 29, 2010, 02:11:10 PM
Quote from: valkorum on April 29, 2010, 02:10:16 PM
I also have 17 and may be using 2 this week

Hmmm, there's a theme emerging here!

Mainly because Dangermouse is out injured.  Take advantage of his $200k price tag to either upgrade elsewhere or cash in

chatters24

I have 16 left and won't use any this week as I have up to 4 premiums coming back into the team anyway: Boyd, Bock, Hargrave and Lockyer.

ossie85

Lockyer was dropped, and with Collingwood winning by so much, is by no means a certainty to come back.

valkorum

I agree that Lockyer may not be a certainty to come back in the side, I sure hope he does

elxam

a premium on the outer not because of form?
the end seems nigh for one of my better defenders last year - don't have him this year though

valkorum

elxam

valkorum

So do I, because I have Dangerfield as well

elxam

i guess you'll have to find your way out of this one ...
danger's time might be up, too

valkorum

Yeh a bit of an issue with these 2

chatters24

Yeh I doubt that he will come back this week, but he will regain his spot in the next few I would think. Bock is another one of my for listed that may not return this week.

Justin Bieber

Have 19 trades left but might go down to as low as 17 come lockout. Not sure yet and will make the trades later tonight if i come to a decision.

elxam

DT without making those tough decisions is not really worth it is it HP ?

Am sure whatever you do will be highly tactical for those trades to be worth it.

Should still be 17 after this rd but looking more and more shaky with bench cover for mid and ruck in la la land.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elxam on April 30, 2010, 09:08:00 AM
DT without making those tough decisions is not really worth it is it HP ?

Am sure whatever you do will be highly tactical for those trades to be worth it.
Thanks exlam. Thinking of double trading to get Schoey and Banner out for a rookie + 377k mid. Still trying to decide and we'll see if anything happens ;).

P.S A double trade on the cards in Dt and Sc in one week is getting me all hyped up ;D