1 (4.5%)
Goddard
0 (0%)
Hayes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 17, 2010, 09:52:36 AM

jeffery

don't make the mistake of not putting ablett as captain. If u have him he should be your captain for every game of the year. Crowley kept ablett in the sixty's last year and look what happened this year a solid 120 against Freo. He can't be tagged

Juddster5

that is a load of crap any play can be tagged. Just think about it Sandilands versing richmonds dismill ruck or GAJ facing carltons midfield which is pretty much the best in the comp. doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Master Q

CTD this will matter won't it ;D going for your 3rd dt'er of the round prize ;D Personnaly i'd go Sandi.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on April 22, 2010, 06:53:33 AM
CTD this will matter won't it ;D going for your 3rd dt'er of the round prize ;D Personnaly i'd go Sandi.
Not to mention overall ;)

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 22, 2010, 06:56:28 AM
Quote from: Master Q on April 22, 2010, 06:53:33 AM
Not to mention overall ;)
Wow i know, 9th in the whole word.

Carnthedockers

Haha I know Q! Big decision! I always said I wouldn't swap Gaj until he let me down.. I have headaches with Boyd being doubtful.. I think I may be on the slide this week :(

Master Q

Quote from: Carnthedockers on April 22, 2010, 07:18:41 AM
Haha I know Q! Big decision! I always said I wouldn't swap Gaj until he let me down.. I have headaches with Boyd being doubtful.. I think I may be on the slide this week :(
:D  ;D

Spite

Look at opposition ruckmen against richmond this year in archives, for some reason they have all done average? (Maybe just because they aren't great scorers, but it makes me have a slight doubt on sandi...)
I am looking at Pav now too...

dcmagadia21

Who should be my captain for round 5

Sandi

Pav

Goddard

Hodge

Bartel

or

Brownie?

jeffery

Quote from: Juddster5 on April 22, 2010, 06:48:23 AM
that is a load of crap any play can be tagged. Just think about it Sandilands versing richmonds dismill ruck or GAJ facing carltons midfield which is pretty much the best in the comp. doesn't take a rocket scientist.

a tag doesn't effect his scores is what i meant, now that doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!  we will see juddster  ;)

camtinley

It's round 5. No GAJ !!!! Get GAJ and make him captain. Go through the Top 100 teams and see how many DON'T have Ablett. The others are all great but Ablett is in a class of his own.

camtinley

Red Dirtie

Hi guys,

I wanna put Swanny as my captain for rd 5, i have both him and GAblett in my team but the guy im playing against has ablett and im 100% sure he will put him as captain! I wanna get the jump on him.

Does anyone know how Swanny has averaged on ANZAC big day clashes?

Any stats would be much appreciated!

grum88

Not sure but i do know that GAblett was held by Joseph well last season and he only scored 71 in DT and 81 in SC.
Having said that and being a Blues supporter...........
Im still picking ABlett! ;D[/b][/i]

Red Dirtie

Thx heaps grum88,

Thats the thing that i was willing to hear!

Im gonna go for broke and put swanny as my el-capitano!

thx again grumm88