Goddard
0 (0%)
Hayes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 17, 2010, 09:52:36 AM

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on April 21, 2010, 11:45:07 AM
Thoughts on chapman against carlton? I haven't picked GAJ all season, currently 156th., like to be different.
Been off to a geat start to the year so can't see a reason to go against him. Been backing him as my captain for sc.

Chappy35

Who to make cpt.

Gablett
Swan
Bartel
Sandilands
Brown
Brennan
Or the allmightyone Chappy

Chappy35

I am thinking the big cat sandi. but if it doesnt work out i could loose touch of the leaders

Mish

Boomz

I have gone with ablett all year not about to change now.

Arky

After being punished with having Riewoldt captain when he got injured, I'm sticking with Bartel unless there's a great reason to not stick with Bartel (once I get Swan in in a few weeks, I'll have to start making a choice again....).

GinoGod

look at swans previous record against the bombers ;)

AndyJ

Sandilands vs Richmond .. that could be brutal.  Then consider that its a freo homegame aswell. Gawd.

AndyJ

Oh and considering chappy35 is an essendon supporter .. i could think of nothing worse than captaining against your own team  ;)

Chappy35

Worried about gabblets from against Joseph... could be a good week to go someone a bit different. how about Brennan against melbourne

Carnthedockers

What are the experienced DTers thoughts on this? Gaj was kept in the 70s last year by Kade Simpson, and Sandi is at home against a non existant ruck division..

Justin Bieber

Joseph tagged him both times they played last year. Personally if joseph gets the job again, might be a good decision to go with sandi. Pretty underrated as a tagger but seems to be one of Ablett's kryptonites.

Sandi up against simmonds and vickery, should dominate completely and rack up 100 by 3 quarter time if not earlier :D

Carnthedockers

Yeh mate, that's exactly what I was thinking..

Juddster5

I'd definetely go with sandilands hes playing richmond where as GAJ is playing carlton pretty easy question if you ask me.

korza

Sandi is a good idea but you just have to have GAJ as capt every week if you have him.