Goddard
0 (0%)
Hayes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 17, 2010, 09:52:36 AM

reesbr

Prospector_1

belongs with other Cap'n discussion on DT page. I'll move it shortly.

Generalsor

It's all in the title really. . . 

Captaincy options for my team are Goddard, Judd,Bartel,Hodge, Sandilands.

Any comments based on factors? eg projected scores based on opposition

fortynine

i'd go with hodge, he's been incredible all year and if there's any game they need to win it's this weekend and he'll have to be instrumental and give it everything he has

BratPack

Bartel. Averages 92 versus Sydney, Judd will have Clint "The Human Lock" Jones on him. Goddard wil probably play forward and Hodge and Sandi are travelling interstate

Master Q

Justin Bieber

Joey is my man 8).

Generalsor - Any of them will be good. Bartel or Hodge look to be the best for this week. Not a stand out tagger for the eagles might help hodge out. Bartel unlikely to get a tag with Ablett and Selwood there. Remember though, Sydney have about 3 or 4 guys who get tagging roles in games now (Jack, Kirk, Mattner and Smith). A tagger might come to bartel yet ;)

Davoo

Im thinking hayes, then hodge then bartel but im not 100% sure. Hayes has been good against carlton and i think he is starting to pick up with his last three games over 100 except a 99.

CFC 1979

all 3 are pulling good numbers

Hayes would be mine

obrient

lightning5

snudz

obrient

Davoo

i dont have either. but im thinking hayes. bartel vs swans and he might get 90-100 but im taking the stab on hayes. good tackler when he doesnt have the ball too. hope it works out for me.

Justin Bieber