Dangerfield & Ballantyne

Started by Mish, April 20, 2010, 12:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

to Trade or Not to Trade?

Dangerfield - BE 91
Ballantyne - BE 100

I am looking at the possiblity of upgrading 1 to premium and 1 to either Rokliff or Pods? any suggestions?

Fletch74

I'm in the same position, but might downgrade Hitchcock and upgrade one of them, but don't know which one. Not sure which one has the greater potential??

I think Pods has the better value re downgrading - better team, not as good defender.

Rockliffe will have more midfields etc to contend with. Last 2 weeks Bris have had no Brennan, then Black; scores may be effected?

Mish

ye i was thinking the same thing between the 2,

i think podsiadly might play a bit more unless brisbane get some injuries.

ridley

hold balla,
hes got richimnd and freo coming up, with both of these at subi
this bloke loves the derby

GinoGod

Ballantyne has a big chance to come close to break even this week, playing Richmond at Subi

AussieBat

l have just traded Ziebell to Podsiadally 
                    and   Mayne to Rockliff.
Just made a cool $400,000 for upgrades plus the value of which both will go up in value.

ridley

can see it now,
friday morning pods out for 3 weeks coz he twinged his hammy during thurs training. you gotta wait till thurs night or even friday before making trades. even though the ones you made look sweet. 400k :)

for example, was gonna go voldt to rioli, then on fri the artcile was published on AFL.com that he was still suffering from the groin problem, went higgins instead and is paying dividends.

grum88

hahaha still makes me laugh that people trade on a Monday ""BWAH HAHAHAHAHA
Makes this game a whole lot easier.

AussieBat

l cant wait untill Friday. Way too impatient for that . l wont sleep for 4 nights thinking about those trades,should l or should l no..........lol...... JUST DO IT.....

Mish

just do it only works for Nike, doesnt work well in DT unfortunately, i think i might just leave the 2 as is, although i think danger will come good considering he runs around the middle often.

Big Lance

hahaha its like money burning a hole in you rpocket you just have to do it hey. Im doing something similar but will wait until at least thursday.

AussieBat

You MUST take risks to win this game guys.
lm a risk taker and l dont want to do as everyone else does.
l know its stupid to trade on a Monday but l got both my emergencies playing so if l do cop a training injury one of them can take over.

Fletch74

But there are risks, then there are STUPID risks!!

Waste of a trade if they get injured...

AussieBat

Can only wait and see l suppose.
suppose l should wait, but l cant unfortuantely

MissPiesFF

Deleted last post, Just looked at your team mish.

Franklin back in for round 5, bench hitchcock
Trade Danger for Pods if named which he will be cus Geelong are pretty tight when it comes to inclusions, they wouldn't have given pods the second opportunity if he wasn't up to scratch. Plus Pods can play all over the ground. This will give you an extra $166,500 in kitty

Keep Ballantyne he just had an off week vs Saints..his next two games will be a walk in the park. bringing his confidence back up.

As for the other trade...HMMM I would trade in Ziebell this ends up giving you $442,600  and I would jump on board with O'Keefe priced at $435,700. Still leaving you with $6,900 plus what ever you originally had in kitty before trades.

Food for thought :)