coaches whinging about players sc scores!

Started by kazam, April 19, 2010, 01:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kazam

I just think it's so funny the amount of people constantly whinging about players supercoach scores. We know there is roughly 3300 points allocated each game. The points are taken off and given more dramaticaly for certain plays- ie: duffields winning goal against geelong would've been worth more than a goal in the middle of the game. Hence why he got 140.

Also, there are 51 different stats involved in champion datas scoring system... 17 they have told us (kick, mark, handball, tackle, goal, etc...) others they do not release, so take this into consideration next time you feel like whinging about someone's sc score. If you are just worried about their score based on how many disposals they had etc... then go and play the hacks game (Dream Team)...where players are not rewarding or punished for positive or negaive impacts on games, kicks and handballs are counted as points no matter where tey go or who they go to. i think you get the point

nuff said.

Alex7089

Well said. Didn't know about the 51 stats thing that's interesting, I don't think CD will ever tell us because if they do people will try to work it out, get it wrong, think they're right, then bag them for getting it wrong...

kazam

yeh... i did a bit of research on it and i saw a guy on a forum talking about it. they worked out 3300 points on the basis of a ridiculous game is a player scoring 150 points, a decent game is 75, which is why there is a lot around that score. they used to score like dream team, but changed it up a bit and the points for certain things mutiply depending on the state of the game. yeh it 51 stats im pretty sure. theyd be the most stupid things, hence why we cant really tell, just gotta cop it.

Justin Bieber

Well, i'm not travelling as well as others on here, but why bother complaining. Nicely said kazam.

You've picked your team, now its too late to change *insert evil laugh here. Well you could use trades......

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 19, 2010, 09:47:48 PM
Well, i'm not travelling as well as others on here, but why bother complaining. Nicely said kazam.

You've picked your team, now its too late to change *insert evil laugh here. Well you could use trades......
Don't Panic, wait until Thursday HP.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 20, 2010, 12:11:55 AM

Hahaha Alex

Even if we knew all the stats for scoring it doesn't account for real game time, when the tackle goal kick was made, at what stage of the game what the score board says blah blah blah, I gave up on trying to work it out lol. I am not grey yet but if I continue to try to figure out SC score statistics I would go grey in 2 months easy!

kazam

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 20, 2010, 04:06:52 AM

Hahaha Alex

Even if we knew all the stats for scoring it doesn't account for real game time, when the tackle goal kick was made, at what stage of the game what the score board says blah blah blah, I gave up on trying to work it out lol. I am not grey yet but if I continue to try to figure out SC score statistics I would go grey in 2 months easy!
yeh this is true... even if we knew all 51, and studied the players we wanted to, we still wouldnt even know the mutiplier they use (which is determined on the state of the game)... really it is all a big bunch of ridiculous math equations that they would be using, things that most of the people on supercoach wouldn't have the brain capacity to understand, i am probably in that category. Whatever they do is ridiculous, but they do a great job.

ELLsendon

CFC 1979

Quote from: kazam on April 20, 2010, 06:17:58 AM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 20, 2010, 04:06:52 AM

Hahaha Alex

yeh this is true... even if we knew all 51, and studied the players we wanted to, we still wouldnt even know the mutiplier they use (which is determined on the state of the game)... really it is all a big bunch of ridiculous math equations that they would be using, things that most of the people on supercoach wouldn't have the brain capacity to understand, i am probably in that category. Whatever they do is ridiculous, but they do a great job.

nerds run the game wtf :P

Patrician

What do you expect? We can't life out our AFL dreams, so we take over the fantasy team comps  ::)

Pravis

Quote from: Patrician on April 21, 2010, 05:26:35 AM
What do you expect? We can't life out our AFL dreams, so we take over the fantasy team comps  ::)

Now thats Nuff said.

lowedown11

nothing worse....pet hate actually....i think by now that people should understand which players are dt n which are sc....ie hurn n GAJ (sc) n swan (dt)

im right in saying that arnt i????

HintT

On the subject of pet hates...your writing style.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: lowedown11 on April 22, 2010, 07:18:12 AM
nothing worse....pet hate actually....i think by now that people should understand which players are dt n which are sc....ie hurn n GAJ (sc) n swan (dt)

im right in saying that arnt i????
Ablett could be both actually. Hurn, Hunt and Drummond the shining examples for SC. Stanton another good one for dt.

People will learn from their mistakes this year for next year.