The ongoing weekly "when is lockout over?" thread

Started by lowedown11, April 19, 2010, 10:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowedown11

when is it not lockout anymore....i mean is there an actual time it is released or when they get round to doin it!!!!

ossie85

When they get round to doing it

lowedown11

uteboy

Guys dose anybody know what time the lockout finishes tonight. Also on friday night the lockout was still open after westcost kicked the 1st goal there was only 5sec to go but it was still open, did anyone else notice this.. 

S_Coach99

yeah I noticed that lock out was still open.....pretty funny, I'd hope it wouldnt effect anyones decisions.....apart from my opponent.

5 secs is enough for Nic Nait to weave some magic though :-)

I think it's pretty random with the lockout finishes, I'd imagine there would be a bit of work for them to make sure everything is good.

Slashers

Are you sure it wasn't because you hadn't refreshed your page?
Why are you so keen for lockout to finish tonight? Is it because you are feeling like I am, thinking 'stuff it, I'm gonna trade tonight because...' a) It will make me feel better, b) Things couldn't get any worse & c) Who cares!

next lockout: in progress............HURRY UP >:(

uteboy

Im sure i was on my Iphone watching the count down, and i was switching captain from ablett to goddard back to ablett.. I want the lockout to finish beacuse  at the moment im ranked 1107 and i wanna see if i made in the top 1000 this week overall, thats all

uteboy

Glenferrie Crusader

Lockout ended now...open for business  :P

S_Coach99

yeah it was def after lockout, i was refreshing until it ran out, i thought it was funny

DWEBBY5

anyone no what time it will open

and its not for trading i just want to see rankings

BratPack

late tonight early tomorrow morning would be my guess

Justin Bieber

Just check tommorrow. Usually comes back 10 -11pm onwards after normal sunday lockouts. Might be a bit earlier but who really knows?

lowedown11

differs every week ithought it would of been early this week after onl one game 2day but who knows....im thinkin between 8-9pm

Prospector_1

Do we really have to ask, and find there's no answer EVERY WEEK?