Round 4 Dream Team Discussion

Started by Master Q, April 19, 2010, 10:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

General Round 4 Chat. Anybody want to shoot first?

ossie85

Thank God another high profiler player didn't do a serious injury. Couldn't stand another week like the Riewoldt one!!

Judd might get a few questions :)

Master Q

Flame

Hope rd 5 is better than Rd 4..disaster!!

Master Q

Sorry i ment Round 4 Discussion not 5?

I'll start it off then

Judd?

ossie85

Sammocorw

I am in a quandary. I have Kerr and need to trade as he is out for 12 with a hammy. My other mids are GAJ, Swan, Barlow, Gibbs, Rich, Martin & Kayler-Thomson. I want to cash in on Pods & Rockliff in my forward line where I have J.Brown, O'Keefe, Gia, Hall, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Duncan, Hitchcock & Gumby. Do I bring in the 2 forwards, and for who, or do I trade Kerr for a Bail, Lucas or Collyer before their prices rise. I have used 2 trades and have 6k in the bank. What do you reckon?

Prospector_1

Quote from: Sammocorw on April 19, 2010, 10:16:45 AM
I am in a quandary. I have Kerr and need to trade as he is out for 12 with a hammy. My other mids are GAJ, Swan, Barlow, Gibbs, Rich, Martin & Kayler-Thomson. I want to cash in on Pods & Rockliff in my forward line where I have J.Brown, O'Keefe, Gia, Hall, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Duncan, Hitchcock & Gumby. Do I bring in the 2 forwards, and for who, or do I trade Kerr for a Bail, Lucas or Collyer before their prices rise. I have used 2 trades and have 6k in the bank. What do you reckon?

Post this in Players and Trades, please.

Master Q

Quote from: Sammocorw on April 19, 2010, 10:16:45 AM

Ok, Good Start.

Start the chatting!

My Opinion: I don't think you can cash in on cows just yet, I also don't think you should look at any of those 3 just because of price rises :-\ Take a lot of thinking...

Prospector_1

Q, I moved the thread, as it is bound to become a trading advice thread.

Master Q

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 19, 2010, 10:27:16 AM
Q, I moved the thread, as it is bound to become a trading advice thread.
Can we bounce it back then, please move it back, we'll talk about something else...

Master Q

Ok Ok! Back on topic.

Talking Point:

Mitchell's Injury?

Davoo

i think hes fine. might miss 1-2 weeks as players normally do.

talking point: downgrading this week to rockliff or someone?

chrisuzz

Quote from: Davoo on April 19, 2010, 10:49:43 AM
i think hes fine. might miss 1-2 weeks as players normally do.

talking point: downgrading this week to rockliff or someone?
im thinking Gumby, Hitchcock or even Danger

obrient

I think podsiadly was very good this week and last year!!  Was thinking about picking him up, and with the way geelong play and with mooney in the forward he should get the weaker backman!!! Could be a great
What do you think