ryan hargrave

Started by maccar86, April 19, 2010, 09:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maccar86

what to do.. ive used 4 trades already..

do i keep him and try ride out the storm or trade him for hodge?

my backline is already week. i have hargrave, goddard, gram, kennelly, ladson, hunt, waters, mcguire

nickyt

leave him be imo, he'll come good eventually and you picked him as a keeper anyways so if you want hodge get him via an upgrade... 4 trades... shower!

Flame

You may as keep him and save your trades.

Gava

im getting him next week. josh hunt out, hardgraves in

Justin Bieber

Keep A Little Faith.

he'll come good. just needs to gain a little form and he'll get his running game back. never trade out a playing premium.

Mish

4 trades?! whats the rush?

maccar86

had roo and tippet so traded them both out.

then i traded out robbie tarrant for mitch duncan before the price change.

last trade was a stupid sideways trade

nickyt

ben0-1985

im thinking of bringing hargrave in shortly, once his break even is a little more tempting....he has a break of 152, and will only continue to drop in price......thinking of out with hunt to make way for GRAVE DIGGER!!!

elxam

Hunt out for Hargrave for sure - question is when.

Plastic Boy

2 weeks time and Hargrave will be picked by over 100,000 coaches, minimum.

He'll be a handy addition with a sideways trade of josh hunt, however I could get rid of Nason as a rookie tends to burn out at some stage, especially after the way he was getting smashed by melbourne on the weekend.

elephants

yep i will go out nason. he wont keep his consistent form though his 70's are a handy contribution

ELLsendon

bundyboy

yep - nason or silvagni in a couple of weeks for Hargrave.

Hunt is a cheap keeper I recon, as he should play all 22 - I don't think the rookies will do that

so in about 2 weeks they will have just about reached their peak earning potential, and he should be right for the picking...

Jazz-man

im annoyed at the luck of his first 4 rounds (morris missing and then his concussion) but i totally expect him to go ahead and average 80+ over the 22...