Dane Swan

Started by wooly, April 19, 2010, 02:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wooly

He appears to be getting tagged more then in past years. Anyone think this will affect his scores?

Mish

it hasnt so far so i doubt it, he is only getting tagged now because he nearly won the brownlow last year, i still think pendles will be the main one they focus on this year, his disposals have more effect on the game that swans does.

ossie85

Did pretty well this week

Flame

He did do well this week but his scores don't seem to be as consistently high as last year. The tag on him could have something to do with it.

nickyt

didn't most of his really good scores last year all come in a row? I thought that come about round 6-7 he had a streak of about 8 games at 120+? BTW he isn't getting tagged fellas, his scores have been like 143, 119, 112 and 84, i reckon that is fairly solid...

Flame

true!! it must be the 84 week I had him as skipper!!

Gava

im getting on him this week. ziebell down to pods ball up to swan. what you boys reckon? or bryce gibbs next week? as he will be around 400k?

and i dont have a swan ablett or montagna and its hurting my scores

Flame

I'm thinking the same..Ziebell to Pods and Ball to Yablllllletttt..Gava, maybe we should make this a separate post!!!

Gava

maybe we should haha ;)

elephants

ball to swan or ablett

also i am sticking with ziebell as his two poor scores have been when the roos were murdered by 104 and 40 points respectively. now i hate the roos for what they did to my weagles last week but i dont think they will get killed by 40-104 points each week. with the saints out the way there is only brissy, geelong, bulldogs thta can kill them therefore i think you are better off keeping him until a later date

nickyt

yer i definitely agree that ziebell stays... but as for ball. I'm thinking of swapping to Swan as Ablett will drop 20-30k at some point and i will pick him up then... but are the extra points (he looks to be getting than Swan) in the meantime more important?

elephants

i am thinking i will go swan simply as ablett will get the main tag each week whilst swan has compettion from pendlebury because pendles uses the ball so much better. also ablett a bit injury prone

Gava

yeah i dont specifically want to trade ziebell, but i need to get the money to do it from somewhere, and ziebell isnt exactly setting the world on fire aye? i also have ballantyne and dangerfield in my forward line? so do you think i should trade one of those instead?

elephants

dangerfield will struggle while the crows continue to find their feet

nickyt

hmm they are all in the same boat aye! probably danger or balla IMO