Main Menu

OI!!!

Started by MissPiesFF, April 18, 2010, 12:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Where are the regular shifts?? No one is even on here? Bloody hell I am taking all of your car keys and you can sleep in the Front Bar tonight. WARNING! Do not remove your shoes cus when you wake up there may be broken glass on the floor from all the hawks supporters and Adel quakes!

Alex7089

I'm on, temporarily I left because I was going to go to bed, and then I couldn't sleep, so I drank warm milk and I was almost sick (tasted gross) starting to think leaving milk out for 6 hours the drinking it doesn't count as warm milk... Can anyone help me out here?

nas

Me going to hit the sack also so after a few posts the next ones will be from

Hawaii.

So ALOHOA everyone.

Alex7089

wah naste gotta love that Hawaii. You seem to go there a lot, business?

nas

Nah this is a holiday last one to Vegas & LA last Sept.

Alex7089

ahh ok, hey it would seem that all the pics MP gave out are gone now, except for mine which I put in my photobucket! Still have to get to VC though :(

nas

Yep put mine in a safe place also.

Alex7089

Yeah I saw flames was gone and then yours and then I realized that it was a pattern.

Alex7089

well, just checked and it seems like everyone is gone now so time to hit the hay...

MissPiesFF

sorry made another thread with your pics guys

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 18, 2010, 01:58:44 PM
sorry made another thread with your pics guys
I am clocking in, just got back from a few drinks

nas

Sorry people I am clocking out.

Talk to ya all soon.

ALOHOA

Alex7089

I'm clocking in people, although I'm not on bar duties for another 3 hours and thirteen minutes.

Alex7089

Great, now everybody is gone again... I'm bored...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on April 18, 2010, 01:11:11 PM
Nah this is a holiday last one to Vegas & LA last Sept.
How many holidays do you take? :o I've only been on 2 last 10 years :'(

Alex, So alone ain't it when nobody is on. I'm on now but maybe 2 hours too late ;D