Main Menu

clap clap clap MissPies

Started by chrisuzz, April 18, 2010, 07:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

well done ;D your paitence with Judd Paid off, BTW did you have him in SC aswell.

Justin Bieber

Alex7089

never would've had the patience to wait until ow for him but geez, paid dividends didn't it, looking like in a couple of weeks I might bring him in with a superdouble trade to get him for Martin.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 18, 2010, 07:54:53 AM
well done ;D your paitence with Judd Paid off, BTW did you have him in SC aswell.

Yes DT 121 SC 148

PS. Well he was perfect timing to come back in for Head to Head lol.

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 18, 2010, 09:32:29 AM

Yes DT 121 SC 148

Gotta love H2H the week all my players start scoring like c**p

Flame

I must admit. I was a doubter!! The rest must have done him good..

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 18, 2010, 10:36:02 AM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 18, 2010, 09:32:29 AM

Yes DT 121 SC 148

Gotta love H2H the week all my players start scoring like c**p

Don't Panic Alex I have had a few big scores this week but also let down by players that normally hit tonnes :(

Alex7089

Happy with Harbrow SC, also how consistent does Higgins want to get, no scores below 99 none above 109! Also happy with Drummo. Considering he was on 5 at HT I like the Brown score. Jude Bolton and Watson are paying dividends as well.

RobsOverAchievers

The Juddernaut has to be in hine site (lol sorry hellopplz i realised i spelt that wrong) the smartest drcision in SC & Dt so far, i had my doubts at the start!

Alex7089

Must be feeling like he let the team down and needs to pull them over the line in a few games to get them into finals contention.

Justin Bieber

So judd did pay off. might do the same as Alex and double trade in 2 weeks (unless somebody else is at a tempting price 8)).