Main Menu

VFL Supercoach?

Started by RobsOverAchievers, April 18, 2010, 03:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchievers

Would any of you guys Play a VFL Supercoach?

ossie85

Yep. But that would be hard! Not only would you have to worry about players playing bad, but players playing GOOD and getting promoted!

Would be fun though

MissPiesFF

Would certainly be interesting. My brain hurts thinking about it.

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: ossie85 on April 18, 2010, 03:08:05 AM

Yep. But that would be hard! Not only would you have to worry about players playing bad, but players playing GOOD and getting promoted!

Would be fun though
Lol only reason i ask is because it would make wanna watch VFL and maybe work out a trade sytem that is fair it would be fun

Justin Bieber

Would be fun but i think it would rob the guys over at championship data the little life they have left :P.

Like the idea as it would get more people watching the VFL on air.

Alex7089

I watch the VFL every Saturday! Until 3  ::) That's still 2 hours of viewing though!

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 18, 2010, 08:57:12 AM
I watch the VFL every Saturday! Until 3  ::) That's still 2 hours of viewing though!
Yeah theres plenty of it on Foxtel and ABC2 or # forget which.
The guy on the footy show that sent in his own mark from Rowville ended up winning the crazy Johns thing! Wish I had a mark to send in rofl, I'd probably break a bone or 10 trying to mark a ball

Alex7089

I've taken screamers (not to brag) but none on video! Maybe I should get some stalkers so I'm being video'd full tim...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 18, 2010, 10:34:58 AM
I've taken screamers (not to brag) but none on video! Maybe I should get some stalkers so I'm being video'd full tim...
I haven't played a football match in ages so can't remember the last time i took one. I can take screamers but i think i might get in trouble since i play with people half my size ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 18, 2010, 11:58:26 PM
I haven't played a football match in ages so can't remember the last time i took one. I can take screamers but i think i might get in trouble since i play with people half my size ;D
What you go to a midget school or something? Or get kept down, dunce?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 19, 2010, 01:58:22 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 18, 2010, 11:58:26 PM
What you go to a midget school or something? Or get kept down, dunce?
backyard footy with niece and nephew ;D

Alex7089

ahhhh ok then, geez I was getting worried there. What's wrong with taking screamers on them? I bowled a cricket ball at 90km an hour at my 9 year old female cousin, bowled her on off :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 19, 2010, 02:32:59 AM
ahhhh ok then, geez I was getting worried there. What's wrong with taking screamers on them? I bowled a cricket ball at 90km an hour at my 9 year old female cousin, bowled her on off :D
geez. i weigh almost 3 times them :o. i'll be pretty mean if i jump over them (even though i can literally ;D)

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 19, 2010, 02:37:17 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 19, 2010, 02:32:59 AM
geez. i weigh almost 3 times them :o. i'll be pretty mean if i jump over them (even though i can literally ;D)
3 times???? what do they weight like 20-30 kilos?