Seaby to Dean Cox

Started by Bluke, April 18, 2010, 02:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaby:

trade to cox this week
2 (9.1%)
wait a few more rounds, then trade to cox
15 (68.2%)
trade for someone else this round (please list below)
0 (0%)
save your trades!!!!
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Bluke

After last nights performance it looks like big Cox might be getting back to his DT best.  Defiantly going to have to contemplate trading him in, in a couple of rounds.

Justin Bieber

Would do the same......... but already have Sandi and Hmac :'(

Bluke

Seaby upgrade target methinks, or Warnock.

grum88

Yeh i have Seaby and Jolly so Ive gone this far i might have to stick with them. If they can both Average 80 a piece ill be happy but gettin Cox in is a big temtation  :P

browny_wce

he played alrite but thats coz nicnat was off for a fair chunk
wuldnt say hes gonna start getting 100s weekly yet or that hes back to his best

wooly

Always planned on doing this trade. Just wondering if I should wait another week or so hoping that Cox will drop more (b/e is 125) and that seaby doesn't drop as much (b/e 99) or make the trade this round? Which will save me the most money? I could survive a few more weeks with seaby, but I want to make this trade when I can spend the least amount of cash possible. Thanks guys

(I currently have 17 trades and 256K.)

hubbaup

Im with you wooly i want the big COX too but didn't really want the BOMBERS to play him back in form but im willing to hold off a couple of weeks i think he can drop a little bit yet but i dont know what the SEABUS ceiling will be probably no more then 400k

hubbaup

Sorry Wooly im talkn SC not DT

S_Coach99

YO...

Yeah, I think he can come down in price a touch more too. I'm hoping he and Hille or NikNait can close the gap some more in the next 1-2 weeks. Seaby should go up slightly more too

But, I'm liking Hille and Naitanui at the moment, but really want Cox as I think he'll be the highest scorer of all of them and don';t want to pass up this golden opportunity to snag Coxy cheap.

What would you do? Who would you boot Hille and have 2 Eagles rucks in the one team......or Naitanui...but I just love him in my side(as a WC supporter makes those runs out of the centre that bit more exciting for me)

Maybe I could just forget Cox and upgrade a mid instead, but he's just so reliable.

stevesowde

Cox is reliable? Not the word I'd choose to be honest...

Flame

Still ? mark over Cox. Need a couple more good games before I think about this one!!

Fletch74

Quote from: Flame on April 18, 2010, 09:52:32 PM
Still ? mark over Cox. Need a couple more good games before I think about this one!!

Agree, one good game ain't enough

SCADDICT

Cox is  number 1 ruck though.

Big_Cox14

I watched the game on Friday night and After watching the Eagles win, I think that Cox is not too far away from playing his best football. He was pretty mobile all over the ground and won a lot of hitouts against a decent Essendon Ruck combo. Coxy & NicNat would have to be one of the most potent ruck combos in the comp right now & I'm not just saying that because I'm an Eagles supporter. As for your trade question, I would wait a few rounds for Coxy's price to drop before upgrading. Coxy will come good.

Mish

i would deff wait couple more weeks until his price gets close to bottom... another good one to look at would be HMac